BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Light up the dance floor with your wink. The Makeup Revolution Life on the Dance Floor VIP Eyeshadow Palette is a mix of 24 neutral and warm shades, that will bring attention and definition to your stare all night ong. Featuring both matte and shimmer... see more...

Linda S.
I have a different variety from this series - Life On The Dance Floor: Guest List. First of all - lets talk about the beautiful, rose gold cover..it is sparkling and beautiful. Has a giant mirror too. Downside - it doesn't really close well...there is no "snap" - the cover is loose like a book cover, risking a giant mess in your bag.

The colour range is a wonderful, rosy and peachy selection with some deep purples and warm browns. Reminds of a ripe, sweet fruit, ready to be picked up. There is no scent tho. Too bad that the names are printed on plastic sheet instead of the palette itself...
Pigmentation is there! You need the lightest hand and it blends nicely. Not a lot of fallout or kickback.
And the price is so affordable! Of course, there is a limited amount of looks, that you can create but it is a peachy colour themed palette. And that is why you are buying it.
If you like Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes palette but you don't feel ripe (hehe, puns) to spend so much money then this one can pretty much dupe the main part of it. Just remember - you are paying like 12 bucks for it so don't expect miracles. for its price it peforms wonderful.
Izabel R.
sofia
Overall I love this palette! There is a great selection of sparkles and mattes, and although I probably won’t use every single colour (..does anyone?) It will definitely be my new go-to palette!I would buy again!
Tasha B.
Coronation road, Bestwood village
This isn't the one I have however I have the one with the pink glitter back. But anyway I have posted a photo below of what I achieved with it. They blend so well and are so pigmented so you don't need to use a lot! So amaze
natalia:) 0.
Radlett
The shades are absolutely beautiful and I love warm toned palettes, It was good value and I’ve used it 3 times except when I used it after I had a red eye lid and then later I had a stye. Good packaging etc. A bit of fallout but would recommend
Alina E.
Fleet
Very pigmented shades, use the pallet lots when I go out or when I’m practicing a make up look. It lasts all day and stays out except when applying it, when there is a bit of fallout
Marine d.
belgium
Beautiful palette ! The shades are stunning and the pigmentation is nice. Very afordable, sad that's only a limited edition but you can still order it on "boozyshop" ! ❤❤👌
Emmie L.
This palette is a very good palette and the shades are quite pigmented .I don’t use this product a lot as the colours are not my everyday colours (as the colours are quite dark ).There are a variation or dark and light colours and they are warm tone colours. I would recommend this to others and I think it is worth its moneyMakeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Life On The Dance Floor, VIP
Stephanie A.
Kings Norton , Birmingham
Super pigmented and I actually have all three from the range and love them they are ridiculously good value and really affordable
Ciera T.
Would recommend. So pigmented, live for the colour selection. Perfect for your everyday look.