Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Chocolate Vice

Satisfy your chocolate craving with some guilt-free chocolate! This decadent Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - the must-have collection of neutrals, browns and smoked shadows for every chocolate...

Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Chocolate Vice ? How is this product. Is it a contour, highlight or eye shadow pallet
How is the pagmanttion in this palette?#zizi
Is this palette a dupe? If so, for what?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Chocolate Vice!
Product Highlights
“My every day palette, even over my 'name brand' ones, the colors are super pretty, super pigmented. Goes on smoothly, and lasts. Easy to blend, I have a lot of great things to say about this palette” in reviews
I love this eyeshadow palette it’s so pigmented it is just so good if you don’t want a dramatic look but just going out it’s got such nice shimmery colours and very nice matte ones I would definitely recommend this!!
For such an affordable eyeshadow pallet, you wouldn’t expect this level of quality. All of the shadows are pigmented with little fallout and easy to wear in any type of makeup look wether it be natural or full glam.
Very pigmented and bendable. My favourites are shimers. They are really smooth and shiney. The shimers preforme better then some high end shadows and that says a lot. Also you get really good quality for the money.
I am obsessed with this palette
The quality is very impressive for the price and even the packaging is cute and doesn’t feel cheap
The eyeshadow are really pigmented and the colors are beautiful
This palette became one of my favorite love it soooo much
I am obsessed with this palette
The eyeshadow are really pigmented and the colors are beautiful
This palette became one of my favorite love it soooo much
I got this palette for my birthday a couple of days ago. What can I say.. Perfect, stunning package. I started doing swatches.. Then using eyeshadows on my eyes.. And.. I’m in love with this palette! So so cute 😍 Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Chocolate Vice
Windsor
This is a ok palette. The colour scheme is pretty because there are light shades, brown shades and pink shades. Although the Shadows were super super hard to blend. I don’t think I’ll be buying this again I barely use it.
Paterson, NJ
I am very happy with this product, its finish is beautiful, it is very good with my skin, it gives me a variety of looks, it is excellent, easy to find on a website or stores
Meknes, ELBASSATINE
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Chocolate Vice uploaded by houda R.
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Chocolate Vice uploaded by houda R.
My favourite product i usually use it s very easy to use and colorful and flashy.I love trying new things, and this has really helped me discover new products and also learn techniques and tips to normal things that I do every day!
Kauno raj., Garliava
Use it almost everyday. Love it. Really pigmented. Smells like a real chocolate. Every palette from this collection is really nice and it’s afforable. LOVE. IT.
Oldbury, West Midlands
Used to be a fave. One of the foil shades has amazing pigmentation! Has a nice shade range and shadows are decently pigmented.