BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Satisfy your chocolate craving with some guilt-free chocolate! This decadent Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - the must-have collection of neutrals, browns and smoked shadows for every chocolate... see more...

• Is this really pigmented or does it come out as chalky?3 Answers
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Chocolate Vice
  • "My every day palette, even over my 'name brand' ones, the colors are super pretty, super pigmented. Goes on smoothly, and lasts. Easy to blend, I have a lot of great things to say about this palette" in 3 reviews
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love this palette so much. I got it at ulta ON SALE. The packaging is beautiful and the colors are so nice and creamy. They all blend like a dream and blend together so easily. I love every single shade in this palette. Some of the shimmer i apply wet but they work great dry too! I would recommend this palette to everyone. When deciding between my Peach palette i grab this more. The peach tones are just perfect. They compliment my green eyes so nicely.
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
For the prices you can’t go wrong! I love ever single shade in this palette. It is comparable to my abh, Too faced, tarte and so on and so on. The color payoff is top notch and there isn’t fallout.
I can’t believe how amazing the case is constructed either! I mean come on, it’s under $10
I definitely use this palette the most out of my collection, for whatever reason it’s that palette that’s my comfort zone, has everything I need and works like it should (yes it is just as good as the Too faced chocolate bars they are made after, feel I like the colors better in this though)
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
If you are looking to break into high end beauty but don’t want to pay the high end price, please look into this brand. This eyeshadow palette is amazing for soft everyday work looks and for less than $15 you really can’t go wrong. There are so many varieties I want to try but this one caught my eye first. Will definitely repurchase!
Pinkneysworld P.
Highlandtown, MD
Chocolate Vice Palette is one of my favorite Palettes from Makeup Revolution. It cost me around $12.00 bucks from @tambeauty.com
They work just as well as the palette's they are Dupes for. I would highly recommend❣️Also check out the Golden Bar Palette I really love that one👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Brittany W.
Damascus, MD
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I got this palette from Ulta for $15 and I am seriously impressed with this brand! The pigment is awesome and it’s very long lasting. I love the peachy tones in this specific palette. This is my 3rd palette in this brand and won’t be my last!
Hannah R.
Bradford, PA
This palette was on sale at Ulta, so I picked it up. It was my introduction to this brand, and it’s great! The shadows blend well, they’re pigmented, the packaging is amazing, and there’s very very little fallout. This is a great dupe for any higher end palette with a similar color scheme, you can’t beat the price. I’m definitely going to pick up more Makeup Revolution products soon.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Dianna C.
Toledo Ohio
Nice smooth blendable shades. Not a lot of fallout. Great price very affordable. Matte shades are not chalky and the shimmers definitely shine.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Very pigmented, buttery texture. These eyeshadows last really long on my eyelids (I always prime my eyes). Great buy. Excellent price.
Faith M.
santa clara
Is this really pigmented or does it come out as chalky?