Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Chocolate Vice uploaded by Tori O.Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Chocolate Vice uploaded by Anna C.

BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Satisfy your chocolate craving with some guilt-free chocolate! This decadent Makeup Revolution Chocolate Vice Eyeshadow Palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - the must-have collection of neutrals, browns and smoked shadows for every chocolate... see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "My every day palette, even over my 'name brand' ones, the colors are super pretty, super pigmented. Goes on smoothly, and lasts. Easy to blend, I have a lot of great things to say about this palette" in 3 reviews
Meaghan-Marie L.
For the prices you can’t go wrong! I love ever single shade in this palette. It is comparable to my abh, Too faced, tarte and so on and so on. The color payoff is top notch and there isn’t fallout.
I can’t believe how amazing the case is constructed either! I mean come on, it’s under $10
I definitely use this palette the most out of my collection, for whatever reason it’s that palette that’s my comfort zone, has everything I need and works like it should (yes it is just as good as the Too faced chocolate bars they are made after, feel I like the colors better in this though)
Tori O.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this palette so much. I got it at ulta ON SALE. The packaging is beautiful and the colors are so nice and creamy. They all blend like a dream and blend together so easily. I love every single shade in this palette. Some of the shimmer i apply wet but they work great dry too! I would recommend this palette to everyone. When deciding between my Peach palette i grab this more. The peach tones are just perfect. They compliment my green eyes so nicely.
Brittany W.
Damascus, MD
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
I got this palette from Ulta for $15 and I am seriously impressed with this brand! The pigment is awesome and it’s very long lasting. I love the peachy tones in this specific palette. This is my 3rd palette in this brand and won’t be my last!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Very pigmented, buttery texture. These eyeshadows last really long on my eyelids (I always prime my eyes). Great buy. Excellent price.
Melissa t.
Mechanicsville, VA
Omg this is absolutely beautiful!! The shadows are very pigmented... The palettes are so inexpensive but the quality is great!!!
Samantha H.
Cantonment, FL
This is very nice for the price. Some of the shimmers do not show was well as the mattes, but that could be my brush as well.
Natalia K.
BH3 7JY
I love this palette so much ❤ I think it's a very great palette for day and night looks ! The formula of the mate eyeshadows is very pigmented and , the formula of the shimmer eyeshadows is super pigmented and very soft . Both the shimmer and mate eyeshadows are very easy and quick to apply . I would recommend this palette if you like neutral looks but you can also spice it up with the shimmer colours ❤ I would 100% recmoment this palette ! 😙😙 xx  Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Chocolate Vice
lili t.
I am obsessed with this palette
The quality is very impressive for the price and even the packaging is cute and doesn’t feel cheap
The eyeshadow are really pigmented and the colors are beautiful
This palette became one of my favorite love it soooo much