Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, 24K Chocolate Bar uploaded by Amalia L.Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, 24K Chocolate Bar uploaded by Mary L.

BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Makeup Revolution's 24K Chocolate Bar Palette is encased in a metallic chocolate-bar with a full-size mirror. These 16 shades include shimmer, pressed-glitter and matte finishes. All eyeshadows are longwearing, highly pigmented and easy to blend.... see more...

• The packiging is lovely. But is it any good?3 Answers
  • Uhm this is a ‘i heart make up’ one right?1 Answers
Britani B.
It's a pretty good eyeshadow palette. There's decent pigment, no fallout or kickback in the pan or on the face. The kicker for me though is the wear on them....after 2-4ish in the heat your going have this weird line going from crease to your foundation and your going to wish you had brought the palette with you. That's my final verdict on the product but I might prime my eyes differently and see if that makes a difference as well.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
This is an okay palette. Its not that its bad, it really isn't, you just need to know how to work with these shadows as you are going in. But there is no fallout which is a big thing for me, so I don't feel like I am wasting product. Overall, it is a nice addition to my collection, could I live without it? Yes. But none the less it is already in my collection and won't be decluttered anytime soon.
amélie L.
I recently bought the Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, 24K Chocolate Bar because I have heard it’s a very good dupe for another high-priced eyeshadow palette, and I love it! I love to use it whenever I play around with different makeup looks, because it has so many fun metallic shades.
Hannah W.
Turners Falls, MA
I love this! I love the pigment in this eyeshadow pallet. I use it almost everyday for a quick natural look that you could do it. I have brown/greenish eyes. I think this pallet goes perfect with it. I love the colors, and the products Makeup Revolution makes. They are an amazing brand. Inexpensive as well. I would recommend them to anyone!
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
Obviously this is a dupe for a too faced palette. I haven’t played around with it a lot but so far so good. Mix of shimmers and mattes. It seems to be a bit of a random color scheme though. The white highlight shade in this is bomb for the under brow highlight though. 👍🏻
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
Mary L.

Claims:

“ Makeup Revolution's 24K Chocolate Bar Palette is encased in a metallic chocolate-bar with a full-size mirror. These 16 shades include shimmer, pressed-glitter and matte finishes. All eyeshadows are longwearing, highly pigmented and easy to blend. Unwrap it and create an array of beautifully sweet eye looks. Have a sweet tooth for eyeshadows? This delectable collection is for you.

Pros:
x affordable
x pretty packaging
x buttery
x nice selection of warm-toned colors
x came with the applicator
x has 16 eyeshadows for $15 :D
x huge mirror
x highly pigmented

Cons:
x doesn’t smell like chocolate like the chocolate bar. doesn’t really bother me tho.
x only colors i struggled with swatching  were: bling, stun, moonlit, stone, and gem. these were peach shades. i had to press a little bit more in trying to pick up pigments for these, but after that it melted to the warmth of my skin and became buttery just like the rest of the other eye shadows :)

Verdict:
I really like this palette :D ! I didn’t get to test it out for 8 hours, but I think any eye primer should help out with that. I think it lived up to all of it’s claims so I give it a 5/5 bunnies :D

Rating:
5/5 bunnies ;)

thank you for reading!
see illustrious-mari @ blogspot for the full review!
Brooke L.
Raeford
Revolution pallets are amazing!!!! On top of the chocolate ones I love ..... I also have the pink chocolate one it’s great formula !!! I bought this online from ulta
Patricia R.
Richmond
This is my second favorite chocolate bar palette. The colors are beautiful. I bought this at Ultra for 15.00. I treated it like a prize the first day I got it. This packaging looks just like the golden chocolate bar. Great for the price. I would buy again.
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
Save your money not worth it, it does smell like chocolate but hard to work with. Only used it once and after that one time I knew I wasn't going to use it again
Bea B.
The packiging is lovely. But is it any good?
Merel B.
Jirnsum
Uhm this is a ‘i heart make up’ one right?