Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5

Ageless. Unisex. Affordable. Yours.

NEW to the Conceal & Define family, meet our Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation.

Offering lightweight yet buildable coverage in 24 skin-true shades, this versatile foundation is designed to suit every skin type and tone.

With an oil-free yet creamy and comfortable formula that dries down to a long-lasting, demi-matte finish, it won’t settle into fine lines or cling to dry patches.

Housed in a luxe glass bottle with a jumbo doe-foot applicator for greater control and less waste, this foundation offers highly pigmented coverage that can be layered or diffused to suit your look.

Swipe on and blend out to ramp up the coverage for a ‘real skin’ finish that diffuses blemishes and uneven skin tone. Or let your complexion’s natural character shine through using a small amount with a damp beauty sponge for veil-like coverage.

Follow with your favourite shades of Conceal & Define Concealer to highlight, contour or conceal.

VEGAN. CRUELTY FREE, PARABEN FREE, OIL FREE.

How to use

Swipe on wherever you want coverage using the doe foot applicator. Blend out using a synthetic brush or damp blending sponge. For added staying power, finish with a setting powder and fixing spray to lock your makeup in place all day.

INGREDIENTS

ISODODECANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, ISOBUTYLMETHACRYLATE/BIS-HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE ACRYALATE COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CETYL PEG-PPG—10/1 DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, QUATENIUM-90 BENTONITE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, METHICONE, LECITHIN, POLYHYDROXYSTERIC ACID, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, POLYGLYCEROL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)].

Has anyone with dry skin tried this before? If so, how did it work out for you?
I Have a oily combination skin type.. has anyone with the same skin type tried this ?
does this work well for normal-dry skin?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5!
Surprise, AZ
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Jennifer K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this is an amazing affordable foundation. I have 3 different shades for different times of then year and I also have the hydrating version of this to mix with this one during the winter on really dry skin days when my face needs a bit of the dewier foundation to look normal. It's a really close dupe of the Tarte Shape Tape foundation. The concealer too. Is Tartes a little better? The concealer, yes. But I didnt really notice much of a difference with the foundation. This is so much cheaper and I normally get it through Ulta and stock up when they have a sale on the brand or a free gift. FYI-this brand gives some really cool free gifts through Ulta. I last received a whole set that had an eyeshadow palette, a contour palette, 2 lip sticks, a gloss and a highlighter. All that for spending $15. So keep an eye out for the gifts. #makeuprevolution
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Piedmont, Ok
Purchased at: ULTA
I honestly loved this foundation!! (Until I found my holy grail foundation after much searching) this [product:makeup-revolution-conceal-&-define-full-coverage-foundation-f0.5] is amazing and so full coverage! It is a similar dupe for the [product:tarte-shape-tape-matte-foundation]. They both are full coverage and have done-foot applicators. Makeup Revolution is more on the affordable side being only $12 @ ULTA. Makeup Revolution came out with a hydrating formula as well that would be perfect for the winter months! This product comes in a variety of shades and has a matching concealer collection as well! [product:makeup-revolution-conceal-&-define-full-coverage-conceal-&-contour]
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Grosse Pt Pk, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a little bit of mixed emotions with this foundation. It definitely is on the side of medium to full coverage that is buildable. This has a semi-matte finish as well. This foundation looks absolutely great most days, but when I’m dry, it looks like I have a little bit of cake face going on. On days that I am a little drier I always use a hydrating primer to make sure my skin is hydrated, but I don’t think my primer agrees with this foundation, so I must have to find a new combination. My foundation looks absolutely stunning most days, I definitely think you should check this out, for the price, it’s worth it.
Combination / Large Pores, Puffiness, Redness
West Topsham, VT
This stuff. Let me tell you about it. I have had the hardest time finding my perfect foundation shade. I have tried foundation, after foundation, after foundation. Nothing was perfect. I would have to mix them or just deal with it being lighter or darker than what I should use. But then I found this. Shade f10 is the absolute perfect match for me! It looks intimidating coming out of the bottle because it looks so dark but it goes on and its a perfect match!!! The undertone is just right too. It lasts all day, is great coverage and stays matte. My super oily skin doesn't poke through!!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Cameron, NC
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Denise S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yall. Listen. There just are not words for how i feel about this brand. I am on a mission to build an entire collection just from them. This foundation is phenomenoal. It is easy to apply. Super SUPER full coverage. It doesnt look cakey. Its doesnt dry out, crack or separate. There is such an incredible shade range. AND it is crazy affordable. I've been working on my current bottle for like 4 months now and i am just starting to run out. I will certainly repurchase it, although i am very interested in trying out the brand new hydrating formula they released a few weeks ago because my skin is super dry. I mean i am blown away by this product! And can we talk about the packaging? Duuuude. Its so pretty and classy. I dont keep many things diaplayed on top of my makeup table because i like to have room to work and because of my children (lol) but this is one of the few items i keep there. Honestly i used to keep it next to my Too Faced Shape Tape Foundation and because they are packaged so similarly i would grab the wrong one alot. Yall have to try this foundation. I am wearing it in the pictures attached.
Dry / Large Pores, Puffiness, Redness
Riverside, RI
I wanted to switch my foundation to a cruelty free brand and this seems to be it! I was using Fit Me Matte and Poreless, tried Nyx Can't stop won't stop but flopped, and landed on this. It applies easily although I'm not a super fan of the applicator because it directly touches my face. It blends out well and dries perfectly without shine so no need for added powder! This product has me wanted to try the brand's concealer as well! Great shade range and information about undertones.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Laurel P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this stuff after a friend helped me pick out my F1 shade. I am literally in love! This is some of the best foundation I've used. It doesn't break out my skin, it goes on smoothly, it smells good, it has a doe foot brush, it can be used as just a concealer, it covers up any issues I'm having with my skin, and best of all it doesn't make me look like a ghost. 👻 I can't rave about this stuff enough and I'm so grateful that my friend showed it to me!
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness
Philadelphia
I decided to finally try this foundation and I am so glad I did, especially for $12!!! I got the shade F10 & its a perfect match. I love the applicator, it blends out beautifully, used a brush & finished with a sponge. No more $40 foundations for me, was using the stay naked foundation. This is just sooo much better & smoother. I highly recommend this product, this will be my new go to foundation!!
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
West babylon, NY
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Francy J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Was obsessed with the concealer so I had to try the foundation and I would have to say that. Not only is it affordable it matches me to a T( read the shades online to come to my decision lol) and it is a buildable foundation and finish is semi matte. With a good primer this foundation is bomb.
Combination / Dullness
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: CVS
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this product. It provides fantastic coverage and comes in a good range of colors and looks really nice on the skin when you apply. BUT, give it 30 minutes to set in and you will notice that the foundation settles into every single wrinkle and line on your face. I have tried setting the product but I still can’t make it stop creasing :/
Combination / Acne, Dryness

186 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 does this product last all day? Is it a full coverage.
Molly H. • 9 months ago
yes this product is honestly the one foundation that looks the best on me. I have oily skin and usually foundations separate on my face and this one does not. It lasts all day and it is also extremely full coverage. For the price point, for sure worth it :)
Luling
10 months ago
Francillia L. • 10 months ago
Make up Revolution have many great products and this one is really good. If you want to try it out first then get the small bottle which cost about £4. It does dry down a bit and you can use a beauty blender or brush to apply. I prefer a blender. Hope this helps!