BeautyFaceFace MakeupRevolution Beauty
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F05

Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5

Ageless. Unisex. Affordable. Yours.

NEW to the Conceal & Define family, meet our Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation.

Offering lightweight yet buildable coverage in 24 skin-true shades, this versatile foundation is designed to suit every skin type and tone.

With an oil-free yet creamy and comfortable formula that dries down to a long-lasting, demi-matte finish, it won’t settle into fine lines or cling to dry patches.

Housed in a luxe glass bottle with a jumbo doe-foot applicator for greater control and less waste, this foundation offers highly pigmented coverage that can be layered or diffused to suit your look.

Swipe on and blend out to ramp up the coverage for a ‘real skin’ finish that diffuses blemishes and uneven skin tone. Or let your complexion’s natural character shine through using a small amount with a damp beauty sponge for veil-like coverage.

Follow with your favourite shades of Conceal & Define Concealer to highlight, contour or conceal.

VEGAN. CRUELTY FREE, PARABEN FREE, OIL FREE.

How to use

Swipe on wherever you want coverage using the doe foot applicator. Blend out using a synthetic brush or damp blending sponge. For added staying power, finish with a setting powder and fixing spray to lock your makeup in place all day.

INGREDIENTS

ISODODECANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, ISOBUTYLMETHACRYLATE/BIS-HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE ACRYALATE COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CETYL PEG-PPG—10/1 DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, QUATENIUM-90 BENTONITE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, METHICONE, LECITHIN, POLYHYDROXYSTERIC ACID, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISOSTEARIC ACID, POLYGLYCEROL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)].

Does this product have a solid coverage?
How well does it cover and how long does it last? Would you recommend it for some who has combo skin? And do you need a concealer for it?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5!
maddy R.
derby
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by maddy R.
love this product amazing wear and so full coverage i use this as a concealer and a contour in a darker shade, so easy to blend the shade range is amazing and is so good for my combination skin 10/10 recommend to anyone ! here’s come pick of it on my skin <3
Molly B.
Stoke, Staffordshire
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Molly B.
Loved the coverage of the concealer and the matte finish, and it’s really cancelled out all my redness. There’s a range of colours which is great for everyone. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Lauren D.
Grange road , Felixstowe
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Lauren D.
Been one of my favourite foundations for years! It’s full coverage and better than most high end for a fraction of the price! Also I love that it has a wand applicator as it’s easier to use! Highly recommend 💗
Emily B.
London
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Emily B.
Ive been using this foundation now for a couple of months and i am really enjoying it. i loved the conceal and define concealer before trying this out, and actually purchased it a few times over. i thought i'd try this foundation out in hopes the formula would be similar and i could save some money. The concealer is a bit thicker while the foundation is runnier, and as a result it does not ever really get cakey even when built up. [product:makeup-revolution-conceal-&-define-full-coverage-conceal-&-contour]
Zahra Z.
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Zahra Z.
I have had this foundation for a while and I used to wear it all the time but I then came across another foundation which I started wearing. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I’m really liking it, the coverage is soo good and it blends nicely. It doesn’t feel too cakey on the face either
Chloe G.
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Chloe G.
I use this foundation when I’m wanting a more full coverage makeup look, suitable for all skin types and gives more of a matte finish without being dry
Carla M.
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Carla M.
I bought this in the shade F1. The colour match is perfect, easy to blend and full build able foundation. Long lasting and good with powders. I like this foundation slot as it is cheap for a drugstore foundation. I would recommend.
Rachel R.
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Rachel R.
Brought today and my makeup is just flawless I applied with a sponge and it just blending so easily I am totally in love with how my skin looks I would totally recommend this product and I will be purchasing again
Marie B.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by Marie B.
This foundation is amazing Full coverage foundation Easy to blend and apply This is matte finish and flawless Finish love this foundation I love it
auren A.
Derbyshire
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 uploaded by auren A.
I love this foundation. It's very full coverage and I also think the variety of shades is very impressive. The only reason that I have gave this product 4 stars is because Its quite thick and can be drying on the skin. Having said that, I do really love this foundation, it's great value for money and definitely worth a buy! :) Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5

248 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura A.
Milbridge, ME
il y a 7 mois
Gypsi W. il y a 6 mois
I’ve had good experiences with it tbh but still looking for one that doesn’t look too dry as I have dry skin
Ashlynne S.
Fayetteville, AR
il y a 7 mois
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 ? Opinions? Personally it works great some days but others it's really drying.
Donata J.
Armagh
il y a 8 mois
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F0.5 I'm in search of a new full coverage foundation, would you recommend this?
Laura A. il y a 7 mois
Yassssss I love my makeup revolution products