BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

We all love chocolate, and we all love pink - now we have shown our love for both with the Makeup Revolution Chocolate Love Eyeshadow Palette. This desirable palette includes 16 matte and shimmer shades - a must-have collection for any chocolate and... see more...

Tori B.
Union, MS
I love the packaging on this product! It’s so cute and fitting for the color scheme of the palette. I really enjoyed all of the colors in the palette, and they’re very blendable and easy to apply. I would recommend wetting your brushes before using the colors just to pick up a little extra pigment as it is a little dull if you go in with a dry brush, but when you wet the brushes, the colors are super pigmented and easy to blend out! This palette is super affordable and worth it to me! It has some great warm golden colors with a good mix of shimmers and mattes. I’d definitely recommend and repurchase!
Samantha M.
I wasnt too sure about this palette seeming as how i have the too faced semi sweet palette but i bought it today. Tried the eyeshadows and omg. I love love love the colors. I love the smell and I have a couple new colors to use on my lids. I'm a fan! There are some neutral colors for me and i must say this palette was a success!
Lexi W.
This is my go to eyeshadow palette it is such a good dupe to the two faced brand it has little to no fall out and the matte shades blend so well the shimmers are beautiful I do find I have to wet my brush to get more product on the lid with the shimmers but most shimmers have to be applied wet with any brand . The packaging is amazing very sturdy and great for traveling the mirror is so big as well!! I love this brand I will be buying the other I heart chocolate palettes for sure 😍
julia B.
I absolutely love this palette. I got it for $3.99 at Marshall’s and it’s gorgeous. The only problem I found with it is that you have to press hard and apply a couple times to get the color. But once you do it’s PERFECT. I love this brand and I can’t wait to find the other palettes! They’re originally $15!!! I’m so happy for this find and I love it.
adiktive n.
idk maybe mine is faulty but i got little to no color out of most ... its sad because the package is lovely and looking at it gets you excited... but swatches are a no go the brown and black do show up and colors show up on a white base but other than that this was a dud ... chocolate love 😭
Jessica L.
Hollister, CA
Found this also at TJ Max for 7$. The colors are so rich, always wanted to try just never bought it. So for 7$ not a bad deal but they are originally 15 at Ulta which still isn't bad. This Makeup Revolution Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette, Chocolate Love has a light scent of Coco you can barely smell it. This is a must have!
Jennifer E.
These shadows are pretty pigmented, go on easy, buildable and blend beautifully. I have created several stunning looks with this palette. This is my 2nd chocolate palette, I love them.
Nora N.
Great buy from #Tjmax for only $6.99 I believe I got good deal the colors are diverse and beautiful. A lots of different eye shadow for every eye color I do recommend this product to from #Revlon #Revolution and I gave it A++++
Ashly M.
Palm Desert
I love makeup revolution and I was excited about all of their chocolate bar palettes. Although all of their other chocolate bar palettes that I have bought so far are extremely pigmented, this one is not. The packaging is super cute but I would not repurchase this *specific* palette.
Hannah W.
Turners Falls, MA
I love Makeup Revolution. I love the pigment in this pallet. I have 24k chocolate pallet as well. They both are amazing pallets. I do natural everyday looks, or almost everyday. I love mixing the colors together and making a cool look as well. They blend very easy and stay on all day. I would recommend this product to anyone.