Makeup Revolution Bronzer Reloaded

Get that just-off-the-beach glow in one go with the Revolution Bronzer Reloaded. New to Makeup Revolution's bestselling Re-loaded range, this pearlized powder will enhance light skin tones with a sunkissed appearance.

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Aluminum Siliciate, Parafinum Liquidum\u002FMineral Oll\u002FHuile Minerale, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470).

Makeup Revolution Bronzer Reloaded ? hey anyone could tell me how the product looks or how well it works for people of color like me
How well does this product preform??
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Bronzer Reloaded!
JustMe S.
Binghamton, NY
Makeup Revolution Bronzer Reloaded uploaded by JustMe S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used it for the first time yesterday and I must say I really liked it. I didn't need to use much to complete my look.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Makeup Revolution Bronzer Reloaded uploaded by Lucy H.
Makeup Revolution Bronzer Reloaded uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a Great natural bronzer. Absolutely stunning It doesn't have too much pigment. is perfect for an everyday look.
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Great natural bronzer, add the perfect amount of warmth to the skin without looking muddy. Give you a great sun kissed glow. Get many compliments when wearing this about how glowy I looks can’t beat it for the price
Alia R.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Makeup Revolution Bronzer Reloaded uploaded by Alia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite bronzer! Period! I use this in place of any contour now and it’s the best decision for my skin. I wish I could say it came in many colors but this color compliments my skin perfectly! I can’t imagine going back to cream contour after this. I absolutely love it!
Vivian E.
San Diego
Makeup Revolution Bronzer Reloaded uploaded by Vivian E.
I use this as a highlighter and it’s hands down one of my favorite go-to products! Especially during the summer time. I get plenty of compliments on it.
McKenna L.
Purchased at: Target
Love the glow that this product gives without being straight up sparkles. At first color pay off is a little hard to get but as you continue using it, it gets better. Would definitely recommend if you are going for a glowy look.
Sarah M.
Franklin, MA
1,301 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This is a nice bronzer at an affordable price! It is quite natural and takes a little bit of building up which is what I prefer in a bronzer. This has a baked quality to it so I prefer to use it on more natural makeup days when I want a more glowy and dewy look. I found that this does emphasize my texture just the slightest bit
Christina L.
Carvel Beach, MD
I like this bronzer a lot! It blends out very well and has a little champagne undertones for a slight glow as well. It’s a well priced product and I would recommend it!
Patrice R.
I receive complements on my makeup a lot after I started using this. It’s inexpensive but does the job of a very high end product.
Emma M.
Trumbull, CT
THE BEST DRUGSTORE BRONZER! Decent shade range an dit gives such a gorgeous glow. It is only six or seven dollars at ulta, and the pan is big. It lasts you a very long time. Nicely pigmented. Slight shimmer. Absolutely stunning. My favorite bronzer. I just dropped mine and broke the lid, but I will be buying it again for sure.