Makeup Revolution Baked Blusher

Baked Blusher - Only at ULTA!Makeup Revolution's Baked Blusher is a merged, highly pigmented blusher for a natural soft effect. The color is easily buildable with a hint of shimmer to enhance the cheekbones. Apply to the cheekbones or apples of cheeks. - Baked Blusher

Not really a blush gal, but recently I've been trying out new blushes. I've also been in love with baked bronzers and blushes lately. I know their baked bronzers are a little on the dry side, but how do these compare to the bronzers? What's your opinion?
Is this blush really pink or just a nice rosy touch?
these look awesome! Favorite shades, anyone?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Baked Blusher!
Product Highlights
“...i think it's pretty but very shimmery, it could even make a beautiful pink toned highlight on darker skin tones.” in reviews
auburnn
Makeup Revolution Baked Blusher uploaded by Grace L.
feels very dry but adds good color to the cheeks. this shade is “loved me the best” and it is very shimmery which means it will cling to your dry patches and make your pores look exaggerated.
Hoover,Alabama
Makeup Revolution Baked Blusher uploaded by Olivia L.
Review for: Make Love Instead
The Makeup Revolution Baked Blush only worked for the first few days I had it and then the pigment went away. Since it’s a baked product you have to scrap the top which is not convenient. I would not recommend this blush and if your a beginner stay clear from this blush.
Review for: Bang Bang
I would love to give this to a friend this holiday season! The pigment is amazing, definitely best for all skin tones! The color stays true when on your skin! I would totally buy this again! I highly recommend it!
Gore, OK
I didn't have any problems with this blush, but that it was a little harder to blend, that could also have to do with it being so pigmented! If you like a bold cheek this is for you, but I do recommend going in with a light hand and built slowly.
Columbus , OH
Review for: Make Love Instead
Affordability and super pigmented .. this blush can double as a eyeshadow as well .. I love when you can get more than one use out of a product.. I bought it one day strolling the aisles of Ulta .. very pretty .. a little will go a long way .. will definitely purchase other colors !!
Apison, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: One for Playing Games
HG blush and always receive compliments. Beautiful color with a glow that’s not over the top. I have light/fair skin and it’s a beautiful berry shade that would work for many skin tones. The only thing I hate is that it’s no longer available! I hope they bring it back!
Pearland , TX
Review for: Loved Me the Best
Omg you should so try this product! Amazing color pluz it is so shiny! I wear it all the time just perfect to wear to go out . I bought all colors because I fell in love with the 1st one I bought! So recommended it
Fort Drum, NY
Review for: One for Playing Games, Make Love Instead
At first I was not sure about it and I still got it. Pros are easy to use not so much fall out and cons it broke so easy when tracking. True to color and stays on. Will buy more of it for sure. Price was great.
Evanston , IL
Review for: Bang Bang
Love it amazing product. Will totally recommend it. It is shimmery and you would love the look. It is amazing with any type of skin and I would totally use it again. And also purchase it all over again. Love it
Souderton, PA
Review for: One for Playing Games
This is an amazing product! I would totally recommend this to anybody, affordable and lasts a very long time. Is not just like a regular blush, it has a very lovely shimmer that is not overpowering, but you can build it up to be so if you would like. On quick or natural makeup days this can double as a blush and highlights. I cannot emphasize how healthy this makes the skin look! I have gotten so many compliments wearing this. This particular shade has a slightly lavender undertone, which sounds off-putting but I promise is one of the best makeup discoveries I have made.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauderhill, FL