MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderRevolution Beauty
Makeup Revolution Bake And Finish Powder

Makeup Revolution Bake And Finish Powder

Following the success of our Luxury Banana powder, we have developed the baking powder with a light finish for users with a paler skin complexion.
The white mattifying powder is great for setting areas you generally place concealer, like under the eyes, in the centre of the forehead, on the bridge of the nose and the chin. It can also be used all over the face to set foundation and give an overall highlighted look.
Applying the powder on top of your foundation or concealer will lock in your makeup, enhance wearability and help to ensure smudge and transfer resistance.
The mini sieve within the lid will prevent clumping and ensure easy application.

Ingredients

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE

Was wondering if this baking powder is any good?
i want to try baking but is it worth it and what is the outcome ?
How good this product is for someone with dry skin?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Bake And Finish Powder!
Granger, WA
Makeup Revolution Bake And Finish Powder uploaded by Janette T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this bake and finish powder sets everything in place if you have oily skin this is great for you sets make up all day!
Tyler
Makeup Revolution Bake And Finish Powder uploaded by Chelsea S.
I have the shade “ghost” and please don’t buy this unless you’re the palest of the pale! I’m pretty fair are this still makes me feel like I’m rocking a white beard when I use too much setting my cheek makeup. When I use a light hand and buffing motions it works fine for the face but I avoid using this under my eyes. Cake city! Makeup Revolution Luxury Baking Powder - Ghost 42 grams
Pequannock, NJ
Makeup Revolution Bake And Finish Powder uploaded by Kristen J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Unsure how to apply this. I tried pouring it into the lid but it’s so small, and I feel that this is so wasteful of the product. I tried a sponge and a brush, I just wouldn’t get any product onto my face. So I can’t even tell if it’s a good product as the applicator is no good. :(
Peachtree Cor, GA
Makeup Revolution Bake And Finish Powder uploaded by Bossy E.
I use this on all of my makeup looks to bake and set! I can’t imagine my makeup routine without it! I makes everything look so perfect helps it last all day! I saw this on YouTube and had to run to my local Ulta beauty to pick it up!
This product is kind of good, I mean, I don’t love it but it works, I try to use but I’m brunette so I try it on my sister who is very pale and works good, about formulation is well made, good but not the best #influenster #powder #makeup #boxvox #voxbox #baking
Lakeland, FL
This baking powder is great for setting your makeup in under 5 mins, I do my foundation and concealer and then set it with this while I do my eye makeup! Perfect every time!
Bend, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I hated this powder. I tried to make it work, for almost two years, but it just didn’t work for me. Cakey, sticks to dry spots, and the container isn’t practical. Powder gets everywhere, and makes a huge mess.
Minneapolis
This product I have been using for a few weeks now, I have combination skin and it has been working just fine for me. I use it to set the under eyes, and all other areas of my face that I set. I also use to it bake and it works well when sweeping my bake off where other products I’ve tried sometimes are harder to sweep off. It leaves my face with a more velvet look and not cakey. I always moisturize before as well. The only down side is the small cap. But it does come with a TON of product that will last you for a good price.
Temple, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
i actually really enjoy using this setting powder i usually only use it for setting my under eye concelear but it works really well and doesnt crease, i was really impressed especially for the price
Verona, WI
Works great but tends to dry my skin out in certain places like around my nose. Always gives a great finish though and helps hide those blemishes. Seems to stay in place for quite a while. Also great for the price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...