Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base 3.38 Ounce

The Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base is a lightweight spray primer providing the perfect base underneath your makeup. This easily absorbed water, enchanced with multi-vitamins hydrates skin for hours revitalising your complexion and boosting radiance.

A lightweight face setting spray; Spray prior to applying makeup for long-lasting wear; Can be applied throughout the day to refresh look; Cruelty Free; Full size pump bottle, 3.38 Fl Oz/100 mL

How does this look when is comes to pore filling?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base 3.38 Ounce!
3154 Alan Dr.
Purchased at: ULTA
Keep my makeup from sliding off. It also was great as refresher for my face . I give it five out of five in review.
have used this a few times after my primer just to add more base for my foundation. It doesn’t make you shiny and sprays nicely on your face I’m not really sure if it helped but my makeup didn’t go oily so I’m assuming it was decent🤷🏻‍♀️
I initially bought this product because of how gorgeous the packaging was and it went with my room but after I tried it I fell in love with it because it helps blend in your foundation and I am on my third bottle! X
I really don’t know if this works, but it feels amazing on the the skin and super hydrating. I think it’s good for combination skin and it makes for makeup last longer. Would recommend it but there are better ones!
macclesfield
It 100% leaves your skin feeling refreshed and ready for a makeup application. It leaves a natural none sticky finish. Good for dry skin. Very good value for money. Would definitely recommend.
Bebington, Wirral
I don’t notice a massive difference when using this product. I haven’t noticed my makeup lasting any longer using it, the only good thing is that it feels refreshing on my skin!
Big fan of revolution. I would say the primark version of this is better- but it is very good and easy to apply. I’d recommend it if you need an easy primer to apply.
Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base 3.38 Ounce uploaded by Mia X.
I got this for Christmas in the 12 days of Christmas set I think. This is so good, I use it along side of a light moisturiser that I have. It smells so nice and fresh, and it wakes your face up in the morning. I absolutely love it and i will continue to get this in the future
Manchester
Only face primer I use . It really makes the foundation stick and sink into the skin . When prayed onto the skin and starts to dry , it becomes tacky . I like that because then I know that my makeup is going to stick and last all day . Very affordable too , definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...