BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Aqua Prime Base Spray - Only at ULTA!The Makeup Revolution Aqua Prime Base Spray is a lightweight spray priming water providing the perfect base underneath your makeup. This easily absorbed water, enhanced with multi-vitamins, hydrates skin for hours revitalizing your complexion and boosting radiance. Hydrate, revitalize and prepare your skin all in one spritz! - Aqua Prime Base Spray see more...

• Does this products help those with any skin blemishes? 1 Answers
  • Makeup Revolution Aqua Prime Base Spray Is this like Mac ...2 Answers
  • Does this actually prime and make your makeup last?????3 Answers
Hanna O.
When I got this in the mail it was kind of busted up, but that's not Makeup Revolutions Fault. Anyways, the bottle is nice, but the pump is a little powerful and doesn't create a nice mist, but I don't mind that because the formula is amazing. I use this before I go in with my cream primers and then after I have all my makeup on. I will spray this on my face to hydrate my powdered face and melt the powders in. I then use a real setting spray. This isn't the most hydrating spray by any means but it's still a good one. I don't need a lot of hydration because I have combo skin, but if you're looking into this because you think it's like the Mario ones or the Pixi sprays you'll be disappointed
Mari S.
Tucson , AZ
I bought this product with high hopes of not having to add any other primers besides this to speed up my makeup routine but it definitely did not go as planned. Don't miss understand me I do love the spray and I find myself using it every time I do my makeup there is just something about it. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it but I will try, its hydrating but at the same time not greasy or oily but it does dry down quick to a matte look. It makes my makeup glide on smoothly and just makes it easier to apply without it feeling cakey or having to layer on a ton of it. The only downside was that I did have to apply other primers along with this one to get the finish I prefer, I have large pores and this doesn't help at all with them ( not that they said it would) but my makeup lasts longer if I add another primer along with this one. I apply this spray last in my primer routine.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
There isn't much one can say about a priming spray except if it works or not... And it does! I can tell a difference in how my face feels when I use this. Makeup Revolution is a British cosmetics company well known for making amazing makeup for affordable prices. This is a great alternative to the high-end primer waters/sprays.
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
I bought this on a whim (online shopping addiction here) for no particular reason, as I don't find my skin errs to the side of dry. But, it being winter, I decided to give it a shot under my makeup and see how I liked it. I use this as a priming base, as it is intended, and I LOVE the way it makes my skin feel and my makeup apply. Dare I say, I like it more than silicone cream primers. I don't use this when I'm going for a matte look, but if I'm aiming for dewy and glowy, this is my routine starter. For the price, this stuff is surprisingly good and seems to be (albeit heavier) a nice dupe for UD Quick Fix Spray, in terms of hydration and nice smell.
annie m.
michigan
This product had a weird smell to it. I got it as a gift for christmas and after a few uses I had to throw it out. I couldn’t see that it really made any difference in my skin or makeup appearance except for making my skin feel super wet.
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Amazing spray. I feel like it really makes a difference with my makeup. The mist on it is just right. This company is so amazing with its products it’s so worth trying out. I highly recommend. Especially if you love spraying a lot
Alex S.
This spray does alright for the price. It helps keep my makeup on, but I have to spray a good amount all over my face in order to keep my makeup on all day. Might purchase again, but want to look at more options
Leilani M.
Palm Bay, FL
This product is so hydrating for your skin it’s amazing. All you have to do is spray a little and you’re feeling hydrated. This isn’t very pricey for me. I think this is better than any other product I have used that is like this one. I’d recommend this
Nelli C.
Lodi
I purchased the illuminating setting spray at my local ulta. Which i absolutely love it hydrates my skin looking illuminated and very long lasting. This setting spray is very affordable and my skin tone type in combination to dry skin. i will definitely repurchase this and try out the other ones that makeup revolution carries.
Abby Z.
Twinsburg, OH
This is the only primer that keeps my forehead from looking like an oil slick by the end of the day. It's SUPER affordable, and I use it on most of my bridal clients that don't have serious skin issues (big pores, lots of blackheads, etc.) I would definitely recommend it to anyone with combo to oily skin!
Sheila J.
Does it smell like alcohol?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Does this actually prime and make your makeup last?????
Allison S.
How is this? What's the smell like?? Does it really help or is it a waste of time and money? Honest opinions please!!!!
Rachel G.
Makeup Revolution Aqua Prime Base Spray Is this like Mac fix plus ?
Laura R.
Iasi
Makeup Revolution Aqua Prime Base Spray or Maybelline Baby Skin® Instant Pore Eraser®? If you didn't used any of these products then tagg your favorite face primer and tell me why it's your favorite.

back