BY MAKEUP REVOLUTION

• Is the Revolution lipstick better than their gloss? I was...2 Answers
  • Has anyone found a good dupe for the Love Nude shade? I l...1 Answers
  • How long do these last?6 Answers
Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick
  • "Makeup Revolution has become a new favorite of mine. Ulta is slowly bringing in more of the product online, but the actual Makeup Revolution website has so much more. It ships from the UK so it can take up to 2 weeks if you order from them. All of the products I have tried were great quality and worth the wait. Eye shadows are super pigmented & blendable. They are also complete dupes for other high end brands. Blushes & hilighters are to die for! Lipsticks are a very creamy and smooth formula with a large range of colors to choose from. I highly recommend giving this super affordable brand a try. " in 22 reviews
  • "It has a great formula long stay power, these are good considering the cheaper price. I have very dry lips so the formula kind of emphasizes it , so I use a sugar scrub before applying it. Other than that I would recommend this to everyone!!! " in 15 reviews
  • "This lipstick is high quality but still high pigment.it is a cheaper option of lipstick but still amazig it is a long lasting bit still affortible product it has a good sized amount of prouduct but still high quality" in 14 reviews
Palmira B.
Review for: 100% Vamp more...
Take like two applications to get full uniform cover but it is very a beautiful color nice and soft and buttery and does hydrate really well it does not dry out your lips which I love and it does come with a little bit more room for all this product on the show color lid that you can snap off and use a little brush for your finger to put on I really love it and it smells really good
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Reckless more...
This lipstick brand has cute colors and so far I really like it. I got it at Ulta for a ver affordable price. This is a cute color if you’re in need of a vampy lipstick. I would recommend if you want a new lipstick that won’t kill your wallet. It can feel a tad bit dry once it’s applied.
Laura C.
Layton, UT
Review for: Reckless, Rebel with Cause, Bouncy, 100% Vamp more...
For the price, I think these are great lipsticks. They were only a few dollars a piece so I grabbed a bunch. They start out sheer, but you can build them up to full opacity. I found them to have great wear time as well. They have a nice rich formula
Brooke J.
Waleska, GA
Review for: Bouncy more...
Beautiful, pigmented, creamy, non drying, and great bang for your buck. The only thing I wish I could change is that the pigment kind of sticks to the dry spots and cracks in your lips. But for the price it's A+. the color is so beautiful if you have fair skin and blue eyes.
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
Review for: Rebel with Cause more...
This isn't my favorite lipstick, mainly because I am more of a liquid lipstick gal because I like things to stay on for a long time without smudging. This is great for short outings but not for all day wear. The color is vibrant and pretty, I recommend this for events.
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
Review for: Lady more...
I love love love this color. Got it in their mystery bag for purchasing $35 or more. It’s a very smooth color. It did last quite a while but it did however get all over my cup. The formula was very smooth
Alex S.
I needed a red lipstick ASAP for my show so I ran to the nearest Ulta and found this for $3. It is absolutely amazing! Super pigmented and creamy but lasted the whole show(not the whole day). Not drying at all and the packaging is cute too. Definitely would recommend if you need a good cheap lipstick that doesn't look like it costs $3. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it is not matte so I feel like it may not last all day long if needed.
Sydni S.
Okay so before I say anything I LOVE this brand, but I was very disappointed with the lipstick that I got. I got the super nude color and it's super hard. It's a pretty color but it's just very hard. I did find out that you can twist the bottom off and it's a little balm (at least I think it is. Maybe it's not idk..)
Felecia T.
Not my favorite lipstick but I have two that I do use occasionally. They don't have a great color payoff and can get patchy if you use too much. They feel too waxy for my taste. The price is a huge plus. I definitely don't reach for these everyday. I don't love it but I don't hate it. They are ehhh an okay product...
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Omg olive these lipstick they are not matte but they are like a perfect formula for the lips and the lip all at the bottom of the lipstick are totally cute. I have the colors depraved and Make me tonight. They are like a dark purple and light purple, and they look so good on I swear 😭😭😭😭😫 . I recommend Make me tonight for those darkskin girls that love dark purple brownish colors on they lips .
Lauren M.
Manchester
Are these a matte or satin finish? Also how long does this lipstick last throughout the day?
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
How long do these last?
Kristi P.
Is the Revolution lipstick better than their gloss? I was not a fan of the color I got.
Amanda L.
Has anyone found a good dupe for the Love Nude shade? I love the color and finish, but am not a huge fan of this formula as I find it to be very patchy.
Sanya Z.
Dubai
I am a fan of red lipsticks and currently use L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche® Collection Exclusive La Vie En Rose. Being particular about lipstick shades, would this product be recommended if I wanna go for a lighter red shade (not too bright) and would give a matte finish? Also, how long does this one last?