8 Bronzing Powders Contouring Palette

Is this a good one to have. I’m looking for a bronze and contour palette but I don’t know what to get. I tend to like things more on the cool side
I have medium olive skin so would this product be alright??
Great colors, I definitely want to try this is it worth the money?
Start your review of Makeup Revolution All About Bronze. 8 Bronzing Powders Contouring Palette by Makeup Revolution!
How would you rate this product?
Paterson , NJ
Wow i loveee this contour pallete it's amazing, easy to blend, and there is different shades plus soft gold highlighter, i think this pallete a must have from revolution brand.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Round
Formula was lightweight and buildable. I like the different shades because I am transitioning from summer to fall. Also Inlike to contour with different tones...im not sure if i have yellow undertones so I've been working with the three light shadess to find out. There is a neutral on as well as one each woth pink and yellow undertones
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness / Oval
Land o' Lakes
The bronzers are nice, I only use two colors out of it. The only downfall is that there is a great amount of fallout that I am not a fan of. First of all, its wasting product and seccond, I would like my contour to be even and patchy. not impressed with anything other than the price..  but you get what you pay for.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines / Heart
I tried contours from “luxury” brands for ages but they kept turning me orange. This palette is what I’ve needed all my life! It has more natural matte shades to contour with that would work on many skin tones, and the highlighters it comes with are STUNNING. It’s so affordable and yet so beautiful!
Combination / Fine Lines, Dark Spots / Rectangle
Colorado Springs
I just recently bought this palette after searching for dupes for the Anastasia contour palette and I LOVE this. The contours are beautiful and blend easily over my skin. The highlights aren’t as blinding as I usually like, but if you’re looking for a subtle glow, these are for you.
Combination / Redness, Sensitivity / Round
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually have the 6 shade one but I love it! It’s so amazing and I love the shade ranges. Sometimes I want a darker more chiseled look and the deeper browns allow for that. It’s worth the price honestly I use it all the time
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Heart
Tucson, AZ
I used a different version of this palette, but it had 2 of these contour shades and the top highlighter. I think they are very good if you have coldtoned skin like me but I imagine they would look grey if you have warm skin.
Dry, Combination / Fine Lines / Round
roseau
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this contour palette a month ago and I do love it it does the job very well whenever I apply makeup I must use this product it last very well and it's very affordable
Lancaster , PA
Makeup Revolution All About Bronze. 8 Bronzing Powders Contouring Palette by Makeup Revolution uploaded by Nora M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Let me start by saying, i messed up by ordering the powder one when i should have gotten the cream palette. The color payoff with this one is kind of patchy and you really have to pack it on the brush to get a decent color. Its not awful and itll do its job especially considering the price. Also ended up all over my bathroom counter by hardly touching the product
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Diamond
These colors are a little too warm for me personally, but I still use a couple of them in combination with other palettes or bronzers. This is really great for the price and would be perfect for someone who’s new to makeup and contouring. The powders blend out easily and they’re pretty pigmented so you don’t have to do much building up if you have a fair complexion.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Square
Ask a question to the Influenster community...