Makeup Remover Towelettes

After a long day, nothing feels better than stripping down and getting under the sheets, and you KNOW you don’t want to take too long to get down to it! These baby soft cloths gently take off the day, removing all of your eye and face makeup in one fell swoop, leaving behind supple, moisturized skin. It’s gentle enough and hypoallergenic for all skin types, so you can sleep soundly.

Is there any real difference between the brands of makeup removal products ? Some better than others or perform better at taking makeup off.
Are [product:wet-n-wild-under-the-sheets-makeup-remover-towelettes] any good? What are your thoughts?
How many does the packet contain?
Start your review of Makeup Remover Towelettes!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Amanda W.
I love how light they are on my face and the scent is so refreshing. The packaging is so colorful and neatly put together. These wipes are very gentle and smooth. Only thing that could be improved on this product is the quantity and or amount in the packaging. But other then that they are great refreshing wipes to take your makeup off in seconds leaving a glowing smooth face❤️❤️❤️🤘🏽Makeup Remover Towelettes
Sara C.
Woodbridge, VA
Purchased at: CVS
These weren't great. They didn't smell good, and didn't remove all of the makeup. I definitely won't be buying these again.
Amanda M.
Ipswich, MA
Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Amanda M.
i think the price is great! Not sure that i would use this long term as i’m concerned with skin care, so wet and wild would be something i wouldn’t go to in that sense. i would recommend this to a teenager who doesn’t experience breakouts… i’m a self proclaimed beauty junkie so i’ll try anything once..
Jessica B.
Medway, OH
Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have never really been a huge fan of make up wipes. I just always felt like they never did a good job of getting off all my make up and that I had to scrub my face with them really hard to get it all off. BUT with these wipes my make up comes off effortlessly! Even mascara! You don’t even need the whole wipe to get off a full face so I actually usually just cut a wipe in half and they last so long! I have really sensitive skin and have never had any issues with these irritating my skin! Lastly they’re super affordable! I actually got these for 80 cents on clearance at my local pharmacy!
Aryana C.
Kissimmee, FL
Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Aryana C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Super affordable make up wipes, they smell amazing and remove your makeup smoothly. I recommend it specially to those with sensitive skin like myself.
Megan W.
Salem, OR
Great drug store wipes, perfect wipes for being on the go, it’s nice to have a quick grab remover pack for when i do makeup swatches , etc or even if you’re at a hotel for the night you pop on of these in your makeup “overnight bag” 😁. They remove all my makeup with no problem and leave my skin feeling nice and smooth my face felt great after use. They don't have a strong smell, they’re hydrating and not drying. I have really sensitive skin and have never had any issues with these irritating my skin. I'm very pleased with these. Nice fit into my compact purse. These are super affordable and didn’t leave my skin feeling stripped . 10/10 recommend 👌
Tisha B.
Biddeford, ME
I have to use a few at a time with these!! I typically like to start with some lotion cocoa butter to take my make up off I use disposable make up pad!! But if ur in a super rush these can work use two and you will get your desired outcome!!!! This are on the smaller side I feel for face make up remover clothing thanks 3 Pack - Wet n Wild Makeup Remover Towelettes, Makeup Remover Wipes 25 ea
Husna D.
Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Husna D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are some amazing makeup removers. They are $3 at walgreens. Very cheap for makeup wipes. They do not have a strong scent more of a refreshing scent and they get most of the makeup off. I love getting these wipes.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Makeup Remover Towelettes uploaded by Antumn M.
I had this wipes for like three months now and finally decided to use it since I did my makeup today. When I tell you that you will only need one wipe.... Girl, you will only need one wipe to remove all your makeup. I am really loving it! I bought mine at a store called Five Below.
Darien F.
Pretty good makeup remover wipes, my only issue is that they could be a bit more wet. also the towelettes are a bit rough on sensitive skin, but they get the job done.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 3 ans
Are Makeup Remover Towelettes any good? What are your thoughts?
Jessica B. il y a 2 ans
Honestly they’re the only wipes I’ve ever used that haven’t irritated my super sensitive skin and have actually been able to get off a full face of make up effortlessly!
Mariana  S.
Kingwood, TX
il y a 4 ans
Makeup Remover Towelettes do these burn your eyes?
Canda L. il y a 4 ans
Try using organic baby wipes I don't think anyone has a reaction to those
concetta B.
Deltona, FL
il y a 5 ans
Makeup Remover Towelettes does anyone with sensitive skin use these? Anybreakouts?
Vicky G. il y a 6 mois
I have sensitive skin and always follow up with an oil serum then moisturizer.