Makeup Obsession

Makeup Obsession Liquid...
6 Reviews
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
It smells really good it also has amazing coverage easy to put on and very good for ur face very light to were dont even know its on
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Okay so it’s hard to rate this product because I love the glow of the product. I wanted a highlighter that gave me a dewy look I could wear every day. But it does not smell good, at all. So I wouldn’t recommend it if you are sensitive to off putting smells but it doesn’t make you smell just smells in the bottle
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I have the shade LUST I don't like it It's like you put glitters in a foundation It's awfull I will throw it immediately away
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
For a liquid highlighter it’s great! If your looking for something that isn’t too flashy then this is the one. But if you want something a little extra then I would go with a different choice! But I love it because it’s not extremely flashy and has the perfect amount of glitter!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a really pretty purple glow and works well. I use my finger to spread it because for me a beauty blender wasn’t really working. And a brush just seemed to make the sparkles go everywhere. But it is a pretty color if you like purple looks.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Although it’s super pretty i can’t use it as a highlighter due to the fact that it is so pink. It might look good on other skin tones as a highlighter but on me it looks tacky. I choose to use it as a glitter eyeshadow which looks great!