Makeup Obsession Committed Face Highlight Palette - 036oz, Multi-Colored

Makeup Obsession Committed Face Highlight Palette - 0.36oz, Multi-Colored

Committed to the glow? Get mega-watt radiance with this pressed powder highlight palette from Makeup Obsession. This palette features four stunning shades in silky pigment; champagne shimmer, light bronze shimmer, marbled pink shimmer and deep bronze shimmer. Use a fan brush or small fluffy brush to dust along the high points of the face or use a small detail brush to highlight the corners of the eyes and bridge of the nose.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Obsession Committed Face Highlight Palette - 0.36oz, Multi-Colored!
Fairus Y.
North Bergen, NJ
Makeup Obsession Committed Face Highlight Palette - 0.36oz, Multi-Colored uploaded by Fairus Y.
I love this product so much I got it to add to my makeup giveaway specifically! It’s so beautiful on the skin for only $10! You get 4 shades you can’t beat it. Its comparable to so many highend cheek products as well. I recommend!
Lynsey B.
Suwanee, GA
The colors look so fun in the pan. The blush applies ok on the cheeks but works better with your finger applying as an eye shadow. Only the darker brown is pigmented - the other colors are way lighter than I thought they would be.
Sarah M.
Paradis, LA
It was my first time using it today so I'm still on the fence. I already have a really good highlighter so the shimmers on top of shimmer isn't what I was going for. I like how it's a little on the neutral side. It's a high quality makeup with an affordable price.
Megan W.
Overall this product is good however the white highlighter is too bright for my skin so I use it as eyeshadow and it seems to do the job!

Looking for your answer?