Makeup Mac 212 Flat Definer uploaded by Francelis V.

BY MAKEUP

MAC Flat Definer Eye Brush, 212A firmly bristled, flat-shaped eye brush Designed for lining & defining the eye with colour in a stroke Made of quality synthetic fibers Use with powder, liquid or cream products. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Andrea W.
The 242 brush is my favorite mac brush ever.  I cannot believe what a difference it has made in my makeup routine.  I was amazed at the price for such a small brush, but it has lasted me months now and the bristles have not spread out like most other brushed I have.
Jennifer H.
Searcy, AR
I love this eye shadow brush! It is great for packing on color on the lid to give that pop to your eyes! I also use this brush to put color under my eyes to create a unique an individual eyeliner. This is a pricey product but lovers of make up would definitely love to add this to their make up bag.
abigail g.
Leander, TX
My favorite brush its awesome and awesome price its a long lasting brush and it last along time and its pricey but worth it i use this everyday and its so easy to use i would biy it again for sure i recommend for you all to purchase this item
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
This is great for applying eyeliner to your lower lid, waterline and filling in your eyebrows, just make sure the brush is cleaned immediately after applying eyeliner otherwise it will cake on and harden up.
Amber L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So in love with this brush! definitely my most used brush, I use it every single day! so many different uses!
Nargis H.
San Diego, CA
Love this brush!!! Great brush for applying shadows and eyeliners to the lower lash line as well as eyebrows and lips.
Maureen A.
Virginia, IL
Use this every day! Great for liners! I would really recommend this!! Order it online
Morgan
Kings Mountain, NC
LOVE THIS!!!! Great for laying down pigment powders and amazing for cake liner!!!!!
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
I love mac brushes, sometimes i do rather spend money on other cheaper brands that offer the same quality.
Emi R.
Portland, OR
It works about as well as others like it for a fraction of the cost. No, it's not a professional quality brush. Yes, it does get the job done without wrecking your face.
Desirae D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is his brush used for?
Alexis G.
Does any one think this brush is worth the buy? I'm not too sure how much this brush would be used?
Emily H.
Wauconda , IL
Does this brush come in different colors?
Nancy T.
Ontario, CA
Any dupes ?
Kassandra S.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth spending over what .. 15 to 20 bucks when you could find an ideal brush that could be way cheaper ?