Makeup Mac 212 Flat Definer uploaded by Francelis V.

BY MAKEUP

MAC Flat Definer Eye Brush, 212A firmly bristled, flat-shaped eye brush Designed for lining & defining the eye with colour in a stroke Made of quality synthetic fibers Use with powder, liquid or cream products. see more...

Mackenzie C.
I absolutely love this brush. It is always on the go with me and always part of my everyday makeup routine. It’s fairly inexpensive and long lasting. No shedding yet!
Jennifer H.
Searcy, AR
I love this eye shadow brush! It is great for packing on color on the lid to give that pop to your eyes! I also use this brush to put color under my eyes to create a unique an individual eyeliner. This is a pricey product but lovers of make up would definitely love to add this to their make up bag.
Andrea W.
The 242 brush is my favorite mac brush ever.  I cannot believe what a difference it has made in my makeup routine.  I was amazed at the price for such a small brush, but it has lasted me months now and the bristles have not spread out like most other brushed I have.
abigail g.
Leander, TX
My favorite brush its awesome and awesome price its a long lasting brush and it last along time and its pricey but worth it i use this everyday and its so easy to use i would biy it again for sure i recommend for you all to purchase this item
Sumeja F.
This being a great product and all, it's not much different from any non brand flat definer brush that you can purchase for half of the price.
I don't think its worth it.
If you're going to invest in expensive high end brushes, splurge on foundation, contour, blush and highlight brushes. Those are the ones that are worth every single penny.
roman M.
Philadelphia, PA
This brush is very good for lining your eyebrows, headline, etc. I only recommend this for people who know what they are doing because you don't wanna waste your money on something that you can't barely use... So before you think about purchasing this brush you might want to practice with something a lil cheaper
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
This is great for applying eyeliner to your lower lid, waterline and filling in your eyebrows, just make sure the brush is cleaned immediately after applying eyeliner otherwise it will cake on and harden up.
Amber S.
I love love all MAC makeup products and brushes. This brush may be a little costly to some but it's a brush that will last a lifetime if treared properly. It has soft bristles which us perfect for blending.
Gunjan S.
This brush is great for blending, both concealer and eye shadow (if you have two different brushes of course), blends well and looks natural, Plus it doesn't shed like other brushes I've used
Stephanie H.
Homestead, FL
Great brush to use under the eyes. I usually use it to define the color under my lower lash line. I also use it to define my eyebrows using the mac concealer to shape and define my eyebrows. It does not shed great quality worth the price.
Desirae D.
What is his brush used for?
Alexis G.
Does any one think this brush is worth the buy? I'm not too sure how much this brush would be used?
Emily H.
Wauconda , IL
Does this brush come in different colors?
Nancy T.
Ontario, CA
Any dupes ?
Kassandra S.
Fort worth, TX
Is this really worth spending over what .. 15 to 20 bucks when you could find an ideal brush that could be way cheaper ?

back