BY MAKEUP GEEK

Makeup Geek has partnered with popular beauty vlogger MannyMUA to bring you a limited-edition, 9-pan custom palette that includes three of Manny’s favorite existing Makeup Geek Eyeshadows and six brand-new, exclusive shades. This thoughtfully curated collection contains everyday and ultra-bold shades in matte, shimmery, and foiled finishes—a selection that’s true to Manny’s personality and preference for beautiful, warm tones. "This palette can be worn by anyone and everyone regardless of age or race—I wanted to make sure of that! I worked so hard on this palette and I couldn't be happier with the results!” - MannyMUAShades Included in the Palette

• Artemis—Artemis is a muted champagne yellow with a shimmery finish.
  • Beaches & Cream—Beaches & Cream is a soft peachy beige with a matte finish.
  • Luna—Luna is a medium rose gold with a foiled finish.
  • Cosmopolitan—Cosmopolitan is a gold-flecked medium rose with a shimmery finish.
  • Sora—Sora is a medium earthy terracotta with a demi-matte finish (with subtle specs of glitter on the surface).
  • Frappe—Frappe is a medium maple brown with a demi-matte finish.
  • Insomnia—Insomnia is a warm red brown with blue reflects and a foiled finish.
  • Mars—Mars is a deep cherry red with a matte finish.
  • Aphrodite—Aphrodite is a deep plum brown with a matte finish.

May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Carmine CI 75470, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene (&) PTFE, Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Kaolin, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Isoeicosane, Magnesium Stearate, Polyisobutene, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Manganese Violet CI 77742 Note: Sora is the only shade containing Talc.

Makeup Geek X Mannymua Palette
  • "This palette is what turned me on to warm eyeshadow colors. Normally being a cool tone lover, I was hesitant to purchase this palette 1-because it was almost always sold out, and 2-because it was so warm! I love MannyMUA and definitely wanted to support him and buy his palette with some of the best eyeshadows ever made and I'm SO glad I did! MakeupGeek shadows are some of the BEST in the market. They blend like a dream and are super pigmented. This palette was everything I hoped it would be and then some! I really hope it is made into a permanent palette instead of "limited edition" because it is amazing! " in 202 reviews
  • "Five stars hands down. Typical makeup geek amazing eyeshadows and these colors are all amazing, mars and insomnia are very unique but there's transition shades for days. You won't regret buying this if you love more neutral shades" in 25 reviews
Emily K.
Raleigh, NC
The colors in this palette are so pretty! They're super pigmented and blend-able, my favorite shade is the blue-ish duo-chrome in the last row (I think it's called insomnia?). I would definitely say the shimmer and foiled shades are the greatest parts of this palette, the others are pretty generic neutral colors that could be found for a cheaper price from another brand.
Melissa M.
I love this so much! This palette is one of my holy grails. So many beautiful blendable colors and beautiful neutrals, foils and red/purple colors! Nice warm colors. The names are so cute and I love this callab a lot. The eyeshadows dont have a lot of fall out and are pretty pigmented I think.
Katy K.
Clemson, SC
I only bought this palette because of the shades that you can’t buy individually. I love all of MUG’s eyeshadows so you can’t go wrong with this palette if you don’t already have the other neutral colors. Smooth eyeshadows. Pigmented. Blend well.
Ashleigh F.
Temple City, CA
First time trying Makeup Geek but I have been a long time fan of MannyMUA. The eyeshadows are very blendable, buildable, and extremely pigmented. They did a great job with this palette making sure to create something for every day use!
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
1,044 reviews
Omg this is such a pretty palette! It blends very nicely and the colors are very pigmented. Makeup Geek is a really good brand and Manny MUA is one of my favorite youtube makeup artists. The only bad thing about this product is you can only get it online
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I love Makeup Geek and this is a beautiful eyeshadow palette. It includes 4 existing shades and 5 new shades created by Beauty Vlogger Manny MUA. This palette is limited edition and has since been discontinued. However, 4 of the new shades have been rereleased as single shadows. The stand out shades for me are the shimmers, particularly Insomnia which was previously only available as a loose pigment. The shimmers seem to perform best. The matte shades are on the dry side and a bit patchy. Mars (a stunning red) was a big let down. I would recommend purchasing Artemis, Sora and Insomnia as singles and passing on the palette.
Amber P.
Yuba City, CA
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. I bought it the day it dropped and I have loved it ever since. I've always been a huge MUG fan eyeshadow wise so I'm not shocked at the quality but I really like the color story in this palette.
Jeanneth A.
Walnut Cove, NC
My absolute favorite palettes. It is a limited edition collar between Manny MUA and Makeup Geek. The colors are so different and have great pigmentations! The colors are bendable and work on any skin type.
Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
When I saw that this palette was back on the website and was marked down as damaged I quickly grabbed it. I want able to get it when it launched and when they brought it back I missed it again. Was so surprised to see it on sale one day randomly so I ordered as soon as I saw it.

The shadows are very pigmented, blend well, and I overall enjoy the palette. I'm not too concerned with the influencer as I really didn't buy it because of him but for the colors and I really wanted to try makeup geek.
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
I remember the first time I heard about make up geek was on this influencers channel. Despite everything that might be going on in the beauty community right now, this is still to me one of the pioneers of the beauty influencers of youtube. I remmeber the hype behind this palette it was big.  The packaging is very beautiful it very art deco with M.G logo on the front. On the back of the packaging it has all the names of the shadow with little cresent moons, on the top it has Manny MUA. This palette is no longer available on the make up geek websites but I have seen people selling thier palettes online. Manny created this palette with new and old shades from make up geek. i find it has a  nice range of color warm/ nudes.  My favorit 3 shades our the bottom row of the palette Insomnia, Mars, and aphordite. If this palette was still available i would recommend it to anyone .. i feel its a beautiful palette ... Mars has to be the perfect ive ever seen in  my life.
Savanah F.
Is it worth the money?
Abby E.
I want this palette so bad is it still available?
gabriela m.
Caracas
It strikes me very much this brand, it is good? you recommend it me?
Priska J.
Is it pigmented? I never tried MUG eyeshadow and would love to try one.
Jessica P.
Alamo, TX
Does anybody have this palette? & if so do you recommend?