BY MAKEUP GEEK #40 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Makeup Geek has partnered with popular beauty vlogger MannyMUA to bring you a limited-edition, 9-pan custom palette that includes three of Manny’s favorite existing Makeup Geek Eyeshadows and six brand-new, exclusive shades. This thoughtfully curated collection contains everyday and ultra-bold shades in matte, shimmery, and foiled finishes—a selection that’s true to Manny’s personality and preference for beautiful, warm tones. "This palette can be worn by anyone and everyone regardless of age or race—I wanted to make sure of that! I worked so hard on this palette and I couldn't be happier with the results!” - MannyMUAShades Included in the Palette

• Artemis—Artemis is a muted champagne yellow with a shimmery finish.
  • Beaches & Cream—Beaches & Cream is a soft peachy beige with a matte finish.
  • Luna—Luna is a medium rose gold with a foiled finish.
  • Cosmopolitan—Cosmopolitan is a gold-flecked medium rose with a shimmery finish.
  • Sora—Sora is a medium earthy terracotta with a demi-matte finish (with subtle specs of glitter on the surface).
  • Frappe—Frappe is a medium maple brown with a demi-matte finish.
  • Insomnia—Insomnia is a warm red brown with blue reflects and a foiled finish.
  • Mars—Mars is a deep cherry red with a matte finish.
  • Aphrodite—Aphrodite is a deep plum brown with a matte finish.

May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Carmine CI 75470, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene (&) PTFE, Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Kaolin, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Isoeicosane, Magnesium Stearate, Polyisobutene, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Manganese Violet CI 77742 Note: Sora is the only shade containing Talc.

Shauna L.
NORTH PORT, FL
Makeup Geek is an incredible brand that puts out amazing quality products. The Manny MUA x Makeup Geek palette is A+++. The shade arrangement and selection of various finishes make this palette perfection. The pigmentation and blendablitlity are superior to most. And they mastered a deep red shade! It is almost impossible to find a great Red eyeshadow and they did it with Mars! Makeup Geek X MannyMUA Palette
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
These are the only Makeup Geek shadows I own, but I wish I owned so many more. They blend beautifully and the pigment is amazing. I always forget I have this palette, and then every time I pick it back up I’m obsessed! I’ve used it for natural looks and more dramatic looks. The quality really is so great, and the color combos work together perfectly. Even the bottom left shade that looks a little dark is super workable and looks beautiful as a lid shade with so many different reflects.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love all makeup geek shadows! The Makeup Geek X Mannymua Palette is the perfect size as it is not too big or small! It’s great for traveling and has a good variation of shades. You can go from a light day look to a sultry night look in minutes! The formula is awesome! It is very pigmented and blends nicely! It does have a tiny bit of fallout however nothing major! If you love high quality eyeshadow palettes then I highly recommend this palette!
Hana L.
This is a beautiful neutral palette with a lovely pop of burgundy color. It's perfect for creating all of my favorite basic shadow looks and is the kind of staple I find myself reaching for consistently. It's also great when used in conjunctipn with other palettes since it has my perfect base shadow, both warm and cool toned transition shades, and great browns for deepening any look. I usually get bored of palettes and stop reaching for them after awhile, but this one is an exception. It's also compact and great for travel. Highly recommend.
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
I love the colors, but most aren’t realistic for me, most are wild colors that I’m personally never going to use as I’m a neutral color person and tend to not stray from them. I find nudes, browns, purples, pinks, bronzy & goldish colors look best. I find the blues, reds & cranberries look terrible on me personally. I feel it those colors don’t suit my skin tone and just look janky on me. So personally I can’t recommend unless you honestly like these colors and think they suit you. The pigment of the palette is great but like ABH they are powdery and has a decent amount of fallout. I mostly got this palette just because I watched Manny at the time he released it just to have it and say I did as I was once a sub.
Brittany B.
I love Makeup Geek products and i love MannyMua and when you combine both how can you say no. I bought this when it was released and i do love it. The colors suit his color preference and mine as well because these are mainly warm tones. The eyeshadows are like butter in a powder form and blend out like a dream while giving you incredible payoff. The colors are beautiful as is the packaging. This palette was 45 which is a little pricey for 9 shadows, but it was worth it to me.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This is a really beautiful palette . I love that there are some great neutrals in it to help create both soft and dramatic looks . It’s very versatile . I also love the sleek packaging which is sturdy and slim enough to take along on trips. The color scheme was very well planned out and I’ve gotten a lot of use from my palette. I’m super pleased with the formulation of the shadows themselves they are high quality with very minimal fallout!
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
When I saw manny was doing a collaboration with makeupgeek I knew it was going to be a must have! Yes this palette has been out for awhile but I still find myself using it weekly! Makeupgeek shadows are amazing and very pigmented which makes applying the shadows easy and flawless with no fallout! One of my favorite brands!
Ashley D.
Ozone park , NY
This is by far one of my most used and most loved palettes to date. I bought this when the collaboration first launched. I mean the pigment, the blendability, the color choices. Of course how can I forget the beautiful packaging!! There are enough neutral colors for this to be your go to every day eyeshadow but enough pops of color to transition your look to night time or for a more dramatic look.
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
This is my only MakeupGreek product that I own. It’s truly amazing. I love the shade range in this compact palette! You can create so many different looks just using the nine shades in this palette. I love the formula. It is super pigmented and blends like a dream! I do not know how they preform without eyeshadow primer because I ALWAYS use a eyeshadow primer with every single palette I own!
Savanah F.
Is it worth the money?
Abby E.
I want this palette so bad is it still available?
gabriela m.
Caracas
It strikes me very much this brand, it is good? you recommend it me?
Priska J.
Is it pigmented? I never tried MUG eyeshadow and would love to try one.
Jessica P.
Alamo, TX
Does anybody have this palette? & if so do you recommend?