BY MAKEUP GEEK

Makeup Geek has partnered with popular beauty vlogger MannyMUA to bring you a limited-edition, 9-pan custom palette that includes three of Manny’s favorite existing Makeup Geek Eyeshadows and six brand-new, exclusive shades. This thoughtfully curated collection contains everyday and ultra-bold shades in matte, shimmery, and foiled finishes—a selection that’s true to Manny’s personality and preference for beautiful, warm tones. "This palette can be worn by anyone and everyone regardless of age or race—I wanted to make sure of that! I worked so hard on this palette and I couldn't be happier with the results!” - MannyMUAShades Included in the Palette

• Artemis—Artemis is a muted champagne yellow with a shimmery finish.
  • Beaches & Cream—Beaches & Cream is a soft peachy beige with a matte finish.
  • Luna—Luna is a medium rose gold with a foiled finish.
  • Cosmopolitan—Cosmopolitan is a gold-flecked medium rose with a shimmery finish.
  • Sora—Sora is a medium earthy terracotta with a demi-matte finish (with subtle specs of glitter on the surface).
  • Frappe—Frappe is a medium maple brown with a demi-matte finish.
  • Insomnia—Insomnia is a warm red brown with blue reflects and a foiled finish.
  • Mars—Mars is a deep cherry red with a matte finish.
  • Aphrodite—Aphrodite is a deep plum brown with a matte finish.

May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Carmine CI 75470, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene (&) PTFE, Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Kaolin, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Isoeicosane, Magnesium Stearate, Polyisobutene, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Manganese Violet CI 77742 Note: Sora is the only shade containing Talc.

• Is it pigmented? I never tried MUG eyeshadow and would love to try ...3 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?13 Answers
  • These look stunning! Do they have a lot of color pay off? Do they b...2 Answers
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
I had never tried any Makeup Geek eyeshadows but had noticed alot of beauty Youtubers using their single eyeshadows. So being a HUGE FAN of MANNY MUA I had to give them a try. At first I was skeptical about the price vs the cardboard packaging. I mean your paying $45 dollars for 9 eyeshadows and cardboard packaging, not including taxes and shipping! But the colors on this palette were right up my alley! When I recieved my package I instantly fell in love and when I swatched the eyeshadows I was blown away by how smooth and butter they were, and the pigmentation is so beautiful. I know this pallette is still in stock so I recommened if your debating on this purchase Don't! It's worth every penny and most of these shades can be used for Everyday so it the perfect palette! I haven't stopped using since💕
Terri M.
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
I have been a fan of Manny MUA for quite a while, I think he's been on YouTube just a short time longer than I have. I was not at all surprised when he announced he was collabing with Makeup Geek. I definitely EARNED my palette since when it went on sale it took a lot of patience and luck to end up with it 😍 but boy was it worth it!!!! 😄 if you have the chance to get your hands on it you really should. Makeup Geek shadows are amazing and Manny chose some awesome existing shades that balance perfectly with the EXCLUSIVE shades he created. Like I said, if you can get it... GET IT!!!! 😄 😄
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Hurricane, WV
Everything about this palette is great! I already had most of these colors in other palettes (I'm a major eyeshadow palette "collector") and let me just say that makeup geek is Just as good in quality than most more expensive brands.. The red I'm this is to die for, and the main reason I had to have this palette, it's different.. Yes there are other palettes with red but the payoff in most isn't near as true red but instead pink..The pressed pigments are amazing.. If you can get your hands on this palette you will definitely not be disappointed!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bentonville, AR
Love this pallet...the textures are great....the packaging is cardboard without a mirror so there is room for improvement for the price. The shadows are very easy to apply and have very good pigmentation. All of the colors seem to have a lot of red undertones which make them very red, if it's not stored flat, some of the colors do break easily. I'm not sure if I would purchase this again since it was pricy and a couple of the pans did come apart really easily (like after a few weeks of storing it vertically).
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
This is one of my most favorite palettes and I own a LOT lol I thought the price was totally fair considering how much I love it and use it. I have blue eyes and all the shades in this palette just make them pop! I travel with it everywhere. If u need one palette that I can do a whole range of looks with this is always the one I grab! I bought it when it first came out which is a while ago but it is said to be Limited Edition so I wouldn't wait too long if you want it! Grab it now!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I die for this palette! It is everything! When the palette first launched I was scared I was going to miss out my chance but I was lucky enough to snag one. Now that I have been using it for several months I am panicking because I've already hit pan and I don't want to run out!!! I think the price is good for what you get. The colors are all wearable and have even pigmentation when applied to the eye. Definitely worth every penny!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Maidsville, WV
I purchased this about a month ago and haven't been able to put it down! It's one of the best purchases I've made. The colors are so versatile for any skin tone and they blend so beautifully. I've come up with several looks using this palette and love them all! While this palette does have 9 shades, I see it as having many more than that because they can be blended out so sheer or layered so beautifully.
Amna A.
Amna A.
Hollis, NY
I would call this my holy grail palette. The pigmentation is amazing. I feel like this palette started the red eyeshadow trend. This is like my favorite beauty purchase. Not only because of how amazing colors and product is but also because im a huge Manny Fan. I think makeup geek has this palette for sale for the last time and it will go away. I definitely stocked up. Lol!
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
This is a beautiful palette. Great color curation, very blendable, and pigmented. I wouldn't say that this palette is for every day, but I don't think every palette has to be. The packaging is pretty and durable. It's okay to travel with and it's also a good amount of product for the price. This was my introduction to MG and will definitely purchase more MG!
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
This palette is perfect. Especially for the fall season. The pigmentation is great. Blended so easy. It's very versatile. I buy in makeupgeek.com for $45.00 and believe me if I need other I want. Bad thing is limited edition but actually is still available. I recommend this palette 100%. Perfect for travel. The packaging is so cute.
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Is it worth the money?
Abby E.
Abby E.
I want this palette so bad is it still available?
gabriela m.
gabriela m.
Caracas
It strikes me very much this brand, it is good? you recommend it me?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Gilbert, AZ
What's your favorite go to eyeshadow palette? I am still loving the Manny Mua x Makeup Geek one! Makeup Geek X Mannymua Palette
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Greenville, SC
Any positive comments on this palette. I really wanna purchase this so i wanna know if its worth my money ... let me know the cons as well, thanks in advance