BY MAKEUP GEEK #63 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Makeup Geek has partnered with popular beauty vlogger MannyMUA to bring you a limited-edition, 9-pan custom palette that includes three of Manny’s favorite existing Makeup Geek Eyeshadows and six brand-new, exclusive shades. This thoughtfully curated collection contains everyday and ultra-bold shades in matte, shimmery, and foiled finishes—a selection that’s true to Manny’s personality and preference for beautiful, warm tones. "This palette can be worn by anyone and everyone regardless of age or race—I wanted to make sure of that! I worked so hard on this palette and I couldn't be happier with the results!” - MannyMUAShades Included in the Palette

• Artemis—Artemis is a muted champagne yellow with a shimmery finish.
  • Beaches & Cream—Beaches & Cream is a soft peachy beige with a matte finish.
  • Luna—Luna is a medium rose gold with a foiled finish.
  • Cosmopolitan—Cosmopolitan is a gold-flecked medium rose with a shimmery finish.
  • Sora—Sora is a medium earthy terracotta with a demi-matte finish (with subtle specs of glitter on the surface).
  • Frappe—Frappe is a medium maple brown with a demi-matte finish.
  • Insomnia—Insomnia is a warm red brown with blue reflects and a foiled finish.
  • Mars—Mars is a deep cherry red with a matte finish.
  • Aphrodite—Aphrodite is a deep plum brown with a matte finish.

May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Carmine CI 75470, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene (&) PTFE, Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Kaolin, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Isoeicosane, Magnesium Stearate, Polyisobutene, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Manganese Violet CI 77742 Note: Sora is the only shade containing Talc.

• Omg this palet look good but i never try it. Do I have to...1 Answers
  • Is it pigmented? I never tried MUG eyeshadow and would lo...3 Answers
  • Is it worth the money?13 Answers
Makeup Geek X Mannymua Palette
  • "This palette is what turned me on to warm eyeshadow colors. Normally being a cool tone lover, I was hesitant to purchase this palette 1-because it was almost always sold out, and 2-because it was so warm! I love MannyMUA and definitely wanted to support him and buy his palette with some of the best eyeshadows ever made and I'm SO glad I did! MakeupGeek shadows are some of the BEST in the market. They blend like a dream and are super pigmented. This palette was everything I hoped it would be and then some! I really hope it is made into a permanent palette instead of "limited edition" because it is amazing! " in 202 reviews
  • "Five stars hands down. Typical makeup geek amazing eyeshadows and these colors are all amazing, mars and insomnia are very unique but there's transition shades for days. You won't regret buying this if you love more neutral shades" in 25 reviews
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
An alk natural, cruelty free eco conscious indie brand that is fast becoming my favorite! The quality of their makeup using all natural locally sourced ingredients and no chemicals is perfection! They really care about what we are putting onto our bodies and their carbon footprint!! This palette is one of my favorites because it is versatile ..its for everyone and can go from day to night looks seamlessly. The product is superior with amazing pigments and no fallout!! You get full pans and it's an amazing value! This companies core values are incredible and I'll continue to support businesses that give back, and care about their customers and their environment!
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I love Makeup Geek and this is a beautiful eyeshadow palette. It includes 4 existing shades and 5 new shades created by Beauty Vlogger Manny MUA. This palette is limited edition and has since been discontinued. However, 4 of the new shades have been rereleased as single shadows. The stand out shades for me are the shimmers, particularly Insomnia which was previously only available as a loose pigment. The shimmers seem to perform best. The matte shades are on the dry side and a bit patchy. Mars (a stunning red) was a big let down. I would recommend purchasing Artemis, Sora and Insomnia as singles and passing on the palette.
Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
When I saw that this palette was back on the website and was marked down as damaged I quickly grabbed it. I want able to get it when it launched and when they brought it back I missed it again. Was so surprised to see it on sale one day randomly so I ordered as soon as I saw it.

The shadows are very pigmented, blend well, and I overall enjoy the palette. I'm not too concerned with the influencer as I really didn't buy it because of him but for the colors and I really wanted to try makeup geek.
Justine M.
I remember the first time I heard about make up geek was on this influencers channel. Despite everything that might be going on in the beauty community right now, this is still to me one of the pioneers of the beauty influencers of youtube. I remmeber the hype behind this palette it was big.  The packaging is very beautiful it very art deco with M.G logo on the front. On the back of the packaging it has all the names of the shadow with little cresent moons, on the top it has Manny MUA. This palette is no longer available on the make up geek websites but I have seen people selling thier palettes online. Manny created this palette with new and old shades from make up geek. i find it has a  nice range of color warm/ nudes.  My favorit 3 shades our the bottom row of the palette Insomnia, Mars, and aphordite. If this palette was still available i would recommend it to anyone .. i feel its a beautiful palette ... Mars has to be the perfect ive ever seen in  my life.
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
When I saw manny was doing a collaboration with makeupgeek I knew it was going to be a must have! Yes this palette has been out for awhile but I still find myself using it weekly! Makeupgeek shadows are amazing and very pigmented which makes applying the shadows easy and flawless with no fallout! One of my favorite brands!
Shauna L.
North Port, FL
Makeup Geek is an incredible brand that puts out amazing quality products. The Manny MUA x Makeup Geek palette is A+++. The shade arrangement and selection of various finishes make this palette perfection. The pigmentation and blendablitlity are superior to most. And they mastered a deep red shade! It is almost impossible to find a great Red eyeshadow and they did it with Mars! Makeup Geek X MannyMUA Palette
Alex S.
This is one of my all-time favorite palettes. Makeup Geek absolutely slays the game when it comes to eyeshadow. This palette is great for both soft and bold looks. Below you can see me wearing the red shades and the transition colors. So glad they released the singles for this palette. I hit pan on Artemis so fast it wasn’t even funny.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
Still one of my favorite palettes because of the Insomnia Shade and the reds! Makeup geek shadows are amazing. Great pigment and blendability! Im so glad I got this palette when it was first released because I see so many people now bumming about not having it. If you have the opportunity to get your hands on an authentic one, DO IT!
Victoria J.
Bought this palette because I love Manny Mua. This was my first Makeup Geek purchase and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the shadows. Highly pigmented shadows with a beautiful selection. I have done the most beautiful look with this palette using the red shadow and the blueish duo chrome shadow. Beautiful palette!
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this Makeuo Geekx Manny Mua as a first MUG product. I think the shadows are very good, decent pigmentation. I bought this because of the collaboration it’s just a fun product to have. I don’t use it al the time but now and then its a good palette to use for a look. I like the size of the palette it’s great to toss into a bag if you need to do your makeup on the go.
Savanah F.
Is it worth the money?
Abby E.
I want this palette so bad is it still available?
gabriela m.
Caracas
It strikes me very much this brand, it is good? you recommend it me?
Priska J.
Is it pigmented? I never tried MUG eyeshadow and would love to try one.
Jessica P.
Alamo, TX
Does anybody have this palette? & if so do you recommend?