BY MAKEUP GEEK

Makeup Geek has partnered with popular beauty vlogger MannyMUA to bring you a limited-edition, 9-pan custom palette that includes three of Manny’s favorite existing Makeup Geek Eyeshadows and six brand-new, exclusive shades. This thoughtfully curated collection contains everyday and ultra-bold shades in matte, shimmery, and foiled finishes—a selection that’s true to Manny’s personality and preference for beautiful, warm tones. "This palette can be worn by anyone and everyone regardless of age or race—I wanted to make sure of that! I worked so hard on this palette and I couldn't be happier with the results!” - MannyMUAShades Included in the Palette

• Artemis—Artemis is a muted champagne yellow with a shimmery finish.
  • Beaches & Cream—Beaches & Cream is a soft peachy beige with a matte finish.
  • Luna—Luna is a medium rose gold with a foiled finish.
  • Cosmopolitan—Cosmopolitan is a gold-flecked medium rose with a shimmery finish.
  • Sora—Sora is a medium earthy terracotta with a demi-matte finish (with subtle specs of glitter on the surface).
  • Frappe—Frappe is a medium maple brown with a demi-matte finish.
  • Insomnia—Insomnia is a warm red brown with blue reflects and a foiled finish.
  • Mars—Mars is a deep cherry red with a matte finish.
  • Aphrodite—Aphrodite is a deep plum brown with a matte finish.

May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Carmine CI 75470, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene (&) PTFE, Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Kaolin, FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Isoeicosane, Magnesium Stearate, Polyisobutene, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Manganese Violet CI 77742 Note: Sora is the only shade containing Talc.

Makeup Geek X Mannymua Palette
  • "This palette is what turned me on to warm eyeshadow colors. Normally being a cool tone lover, I was hesitant to purchase this palette 1-because it was almost always sold out, and 2-because it was so warm! I love MannyMUA and definitely wanted to support him and buy his palette with some of the best eyeshadows ever made and I'm SO glad I did! MakeupGeek shadows are some of the BEST in the market. They blend like a dream and are super pigmented. This palette was everything I hoped it would be and then some! I really hope it is made into a permanent palette instead of "limited edition" because it is amazing! " in 202 reviews
  • "Five stars hands down. Typical makeup geek amazing eyeshadows and these colors are all amazing, mars and insomnia are very unique but there's transition shades for days. You won't regret buying this if you love more neutral shades" in 25 reviews
Allie S.
Painesville, OH
Love this palette and all Makeup Geek shadows. The only reason I gave it four stars is sometimes the formula is a little dry and hard to blend. I've been using them for years so I know how to blend them out but I could see this as a problem for someone not experienced with the formula. There is also a lot of fall out and kick up left in the pans but this doesn't bother me. When using the shadows I know have fall out I will apply those before my face products.
Ashley H.
Merrimack, NH
I over this palette. It’s great for natural and Smokey eye looks. Makeup geek shadows in general are my favorites. They blend beautifully and last forever on the eye. The Matte’s are creamy and the shimmers are very pigmented! I would recommend this palette to someone who wants to try out makeup geek shadows.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I love Makeup Geek and this is a beautiful eyeshadow palette. It includes 4 existing shades and 5 new shades created by Beauty Vlogger Manny MUA. This palette is limited edition and has since been discontinued. However, 4 of the new shades have been rereleased as single shadows. The stand out shades for me are the shimmers, particularly Insomnia which was previously only available as a loose pigment. The shimmers seem to perform best. The matte shades are on the dry side and a bit patchy. Mars (a stunning red) was a big let down. I would recommend purchasing Artemis, Sora and Insomnia as singles and passing on the palette.
Kristal S.
Kansas City
Makeup Geek eyeshadows are hands-down the best I have ever used. They are highly pigmented blend like a dream. I also have extremely sensitive eyes and I have never found a color in Makeup Geek that irritates my eyes.
Amber P.
Yuba City, CA
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. I bought it the day it dropped and I have loved it ever since. I've always been a huge MUG fan eyeshadow wise so I'm not shocked at the quality but I really like the color story in this palette.
Ashley I.
Sweetwater
I love this palette so much! The colors are absolutely beautiful and they are so pigmented and easy to blend. I wish this was a permanent item. The packaging is basic but I don’t mind that too much! Highly recommend.
Jeanneth A.
Walnut Cove, NC
My absolute favorite palettes. It is a limited edition collar between Manny MUA and Makeup Geek. The colors are so different and have great pigmentations! The colors are bendable and work on any skin type.
Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
When I saw that this palette was back on the website and was marked down as damaged I quickly grabbed it. I want able to get it when it launched and when they brought it back I missed it again. Was so surprised to see it on sale one day randomly so I ordered as soon as I saw it.

The shadows are very pigmented, blend well, and I overall enjoy the palette. I'm not too concerned with the influencer as I really didn't buy it because of him but for the colors and I really wanted to try makeup geek.
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
I remember the first time I heard about make up geek was on this influencers channel. Despite everything that might be going on in the beauty community right now, this is still to me one of the pioneers of the beauty influencers of youtube. I remmeber the hype behind this palette it was big.  The packaging is very beautiful it very art deco with M.G logo on the front. On the back of the packaging it has all the names of the shadow with little cresent moons, on the top it has Manny MUA. This palette is no longer available on the make up geek websites but I have seen people selling thier palettes online. Manny created this palette with new and old shades from make up geek. i find it has a  nice range of color warm/ nudes.  My favorit 3 shades our the bottom row of the palette Insomnia, Mars, and aphordite. If this palette was still available i would recommend it to anyone .. i feel its a beautiful palette ... Mars has to be the perfect ive ever seen in  my life.
Amber J.
I love the Manny Mua palette! The shade variety was great, color payoff was amazing, and they blended well. I loved the packaging concept. Easy to store or travel with. Would definitely recommend.
Savanah F.
Is it worth the money?
Abby E.
I want this palette so bad is it still available?
gabriela m.
Caracas
It strikes me very much this brand, it is good? you recommend it me?
Priska J.
Is it pigmented? I never tried MUG eyeshadow and would love to try one.
Jessica P.
Alamo, TX
Does anybody have this palette? & if so do you recommend?