BY MAKEUP GEEK

Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Omg makeup geek is the best. Super super affordable and such great quality!! Their products are to dieeee for. I recommend to everyone and anyone beginners or not. They’re magical I get mine at Sephora
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
I absolutely love this glitter I use it all the time its a great productthe pros are it last a little goes a long way the cons are trying to get it on in the right spot it is very affordable I think you will love the price I would definitely recommend this is a great product to have hope this helps
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
You absolutely need a glitter glue for these. They’re stunning on the eyes but there’s a ton of fallout. If you use glitter glue it’s not that bad and do your eyes before your face with these. This color is my all time favorite. It has a rainbow of reflects in it and it’s just stunning.
Tabitha L.
Albuquerque, NM
Highly glittery and highly pigmented! I love using this and for the low price I am all about it !, it lasted all day which I didn’t think it would and it’s cruelty free! Recommend.
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
OMG if I could give this 10 stars, I would. I wanna bathe in this stuff, lol. A little goes a long way, so I think it'll last awhile... maybe. It's highly pigmented, and blinding! Definitely use glitter glue with it.
Jennifer P.
These are beautiful and  there are so many colors to choose from! They’re beautiful alone or paired with shades from your favorite palette. You get plenty of product and a little goes a long way. Glad this brand is getting better known!
blanca b.
Bloomington, IN
so these glitters are really shiny and pretty but I wish they made a different container or packaging because when you initially open this it’s kind of really miss you like it’s really easy to spill glitter everywhere if you’re not careful
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Oh yes I love love this some much! Everything about this glitter is so nice! I love how sparkling it is! I love I can also use to put on my body! You must buy this no regret!
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I was trying to find a dramatic effect for my look at prom and i devided this was what i was missing. Im so happy! I finally got it. I looked so poppin, didnt cost mych. It stayed on , very pretty. The shade wasnt too dark or light.
Vithia🌻 B.
I purchased this in a whim to experiment with glitter. I feel there was hardly any fall out and the color payoff was gorgeous. I got a lot of compliments and I think you get great quality in such an inexpensive product.