Makeup Geek Plush Lip Mattes

by Makeup Geek

Is this product dry ?
Start your review of Makeup Geek Plush Lip Mattes!
Product Highlights
God the formula is amazing, weightless on your lips and colour pay off is great! It doesn’t dry down completely so there is some transfer but it would take a lot for it to just come offin reviews
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
Makeup Geek Plush Lip Mattes uploaded by Jennifer H.
Review for: Rocker Chick
Not bad, just dried thin on the inner areas. The color payoff was quite true to bottle. Will definitely repurchase again
joyce B.
United States
Some how I clicked on this one wrong product .Haven't tried this one yet .Maybe I can find the one I did purchase .Sorry
Kayla V.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Bachelorette
I love the formulas! They don’t transfer, and are super long lasting. They don’t dry my lips out either.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, goodVery beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Smarty Pants
Love makes my lips look gorgeous and it’s very long lasting also so nice and glossy gives my lips a nice look to them
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Smarty Pants
This puppies are great I am a lippie person even if I don't have make up on i must have lipstick on me and this why I totally Rock this amazing colors and tell others to go and try them..
Misty H.
Ypsilanti, MI
I think that this is discontinued. I had socialite. It's since been decluttered due to age. It was a great taupey grey shade that wasn't really my everyday look, but it was comfortable and wore well.
rabia B.
Glen Allen, VA
Review for: Beauty Queen
The shades become my top favorite because my husband loves seeing me wearing it. It's a cute backpack. Easy to throw in a handbag and carry around. I have 3 shades and like them all.
Destiny R.
Crab Orchard, KY
Makeup Geek Plush Lip Mattes uploaded by Destiny R.
Review for: Misfit
I loved the color! Very pretty and suits me well but it did smear. I’ll keep wearing it though! This is my first product from this brand. I recommend this lipstick if you like something light on the lips.
Marisa D.
Travelers Rst, SC
Review for: Beauty Queen
this lipstick is nothing special. and it's so small! when it arrived, at first I thought it was a free gift with purchase, like a deluxe sample because my order took awhile to ship. and it's pretty, but I'm not crazy about the packaging: it's art deco retro, but not in a good way; it almost looks like dollar store lipstick to me, which, combined with its size and considering its price tag, is pretty disappointing.