MakeupLip MakeupLipstickMakeup Geek
Plush Lip Crème Old Soul - 010 fl oz

Makeup Geek Plush Lip Crème Old Soul - 0.10 fl oz

by Makeup Geek

A cross between a cream and mousse, this unique formula sits on top of the lips for a soft, "plush" feel. A wide variety of colors crafted in a smooth creme finish, you're sure to find a highly pigmented shade you love! Old soul is a muted rose shade with a creme finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Geek Plush Lip Crème Old Soul - 0.10 fl oz!
Stephanie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Makeup Geek Plush Lip Crème Old Soul - 0.10 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Plush Lip Creme - Socialite
So I just got this and it seems to have a great taupe color I like the shade a lot when I put it on it felt nice and creamy and very smooth I really like the formula the only problem I can foresee is it's going to have a lot of transfer issues and maybe smear a little bit easier than other lipsticks other than that I really can't wait to wear this out
Trish R.
Moundsville, WV
Review for: Plush Lip Creme - Trouble Maker
Makeup Geek plush lip cream works very well for me. Its not drying. Doesn't make lines in my lips more noticeable. They have beautiful colors.
Samantha S.
Fort worth , TX
Review for: Plush Lip Creme - Old Soul
This is definitely a unique formula. It feels like silicone on the lips almost like you are wearing a pore filler. It smudges but it's not a dry liquid lipstick so that's to be expected.
Laura L.
Norwalk, CT
Review for: Plush Lip Creme - Trophy Wife
I love all makeup geek products! Her lip crèmes are amazing quality and long lasting. Trophy wife is the perfect red !
Kyle W.
Nashville, TN
Creamy !!! Gives me a 90s vibe up but I still wish there was more , not sure what but just more
Nicci F.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
Makeup Geek makes great lippies of all varieties. I've used there standard formula lipsticks and the liquids and I love them both. I found both formulas to be hydrating,long lasting and gave me no feathering at all. I highly recommend giving them a shot.
Megan D.
Review for: Makeup Geek Plush Lip Cr232;me BFF - 0.10 fl oz BFF
I do like this as well but it is a little drying not a deal brealer though. Pretty color for sure and I will def use it.
Andrew R.
Ithaca
Review for: Makeup Geek Plush Lip Cr232;me Socialite - 0.10 fl oz Socialite
My favorite way to use the MUG plush lip creams are to line my lips with a nude liner (nyx suede lip liner in espresso) and apply the lip cream in the center of my lips. *intense chefs kiss *
Kelly T.
Wheeling, WV
Review for: Makeup Geek Plush Lip Cr232;me Socialite - 0.10 fl oz Socialite
I just discovered this brand and all I can say is I love everything I’ve tried. These lip colors are so creamy and soft. I just love this lippie.
Amanda D.
Review for: Plush Lip Creme - BFF
I am all about the nudes! Makeup Geek Plush Lip Creme in BFF is the most beautiful nude lipstick. It is so buttery soft and leaves my lips feeling hydrated and like I am not even wearing anything on my lips at all.

Looking for your answer?