BY MAKEUP GEEK

Courtney A.
I love the pigment Utopia, but I do not love the packaging. While the pigment is gorgeous when applied wet and to a sticky base, it can have fallout if you're not careful. This is a product that I would apply before foundation and concealer. Packaging is awful and messy.
Abby J.
One of my favorite pigments... this and insomnia. The only down side is I have the original packaging which doesn’t have a softer or anything to keep the pigment from going everywhere when you open it
Haley H.
This pigment is beautiful both wet and dry. I used this from prom and homecoming my senior year of hs and had so many compliments. Plus the price is right!!
Amanda C.
This is one of my favorite pigments. I love this color and I love it all over my lid for a smokey eye on a night out. It is really beautiful!
Lucy V.
Beautiful color, like a dirty gold. Kind of chunky, which makes is difficult to apply evenly so be patient. Very shimmering, adds drama to your look.