Makeup Geek Loose Pigment - Utopia uploaded by Nathalia N.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

Samantha W.
Visalia
Makeup Geek Loose Pigment - Utopia First off the color is insanely beautiful...the only reason I’m knocking it down a star is because it tends to transfer and become messy when I just want it to stay in one area. If you are using this pigment make it the Star of the show and put it on full display!
Breanna B.
Clovis, CA
Wow these pigments are amazing. They have micro glitter in them which makes them smooth and comfortable for wear while looking like actual glitter. They are at a great price point and in a variety of shades!
Courtney A.
I love the pigment Utopia, but I do not love the packaging. While the pigment is gorgeous when applied wet and to a sticky base, it can have fallout if you're not careful. This is a product that I would apply before foundation and concealer. Packaging is awful and messy.
Abby J.
One of my favorite pigments... this and insomnia. The only down side is I have the original packaging which doesn’t have a softer or anything to keep the pigment from going everywhere when you open it
Haley H.
This pigment is beautiful both wet and dry. I used this from prom and homecoming my senior year of hs and had so many compliments. Plus the price is right!!
Amanda C.
This is one of my favorite pigments. I love this color and I love it all over my lid for a smokey eye on a night out. It is really beautiful!
Elizabeth M.
Havelock, NC
Very strong pigment. A dash is all you need. I use this with a softer shade and blend.
Maria W.
Helsinki
This is such a beautiful product if you want a dark smokey sparkly eye for a night out! The multidimensional shades abd sparkles this product gives on your eyes is insanely pretty! The best way i've felt to apply this is with a glitterprimer underneath for a longlasting sparkly finish! Woukd totally recommend!
Lucy V.
Beautiful color, like a dirty gold. Kind of chunky, which makes is difficult to apply evenly so be patient. Very shimmering, adds drama to your look.