Makeup Geek Iconic Lipstick - Witty

by Makeup Geek

Iconic Lipsticks will leave you lips feeling silky smooth with the shine finish. Enjoy a highly-pigmented shade selection. The sleek Rose-Gunmetal tubes feature a unique color indicator in the cap so you can easily find your ideal shade!

Candid is a muted rosy brown with warm undertone.
Elegant is a classic pin-up red with subtle cool undertones.
Feisty is a brightened cool toned red.
Giddy is a pinky coral.
Gullible is a warm muted pink.
Offbeat is a muted deep taupe.
Quirky is a bold orange with red undertones.
Rare is a cool toned light brown.
Savvy is a muted medium purple with subtle pink undertones.
Shy is a soft dusty rose.
Spoiled is a cool toned plum.
Vain is a brightened purple with pink undertones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Geek Iconic Lipstick - Witty!
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Review for: Iconic Lipstick - Clumsy
The color is so true and pigmented. It felt great on my lips not like normal matte types. I'm excited to try more of their line.
Janee H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Iconic Lipstick - Quirky
Perfect pop of color and comfortable to wear. Rarely had to reapply. I would definitely try out a few of their other colors.
VictoriaLeigh C.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Iconic Lipstick - Naive
Creamy, blendable formula that doesn’t get cakey or gritty like other lipsticks. Super hydrating and a really soft feminine color, I love it.
Megan D.
Review for: Iconic Lipstick - Savvy
I do really like this but for some reason I do not reach for it as much. I think it is because of the packaging. Its long and thin so it does not fit with my others.
Divya S.
Corona, CA
Review for: Iconic Lipstick - Quirky
Quirky is the perfect orange shade for medium skin tone. Love the texture and pigmentation. It has a true matte finish that doesn’t dry lips. Smudge free and long-lasting.
Jenna L.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Iconic Lipstick - Shy
This is a great lipstick. I love this shade especially because it's a rosey nude color that works well for my fair skin. It's a very comfortable formula that feels moisturizing, but doesn't slide around on your lips. It's pigmented and totally opaque in only a couple swipes. It is a regular lipstick, so it's not as long wearing as a liquid lipstick. If you eat or drink anything, this will wear off. It's easy to apply and reapply though. It's very creamy and goes on smoothly. They have a bunch of shades, so you're bound to find a color you'll like.
Pei L.
Review for: Iconic Lipstick - Shy
Nice color, creamy. I'm not used to a rounded applicator so I found it hard to give a nice precise line on my cupid's bow. Its lasting power is about the same as any bullet lipstick, so you'll probably have to reapply it throughout the day. Overall, not bad.
Mary B.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Iconic Lipstick - Naive
This formula is nice and creamy, and so easy to apply. The color payoff is really nice, and it has an average lasting time. Such a nice, high-end product at a great price.
Avanti A.
Review for: Iconic Lipstick - Candid
I didn't really enjoy the lipsticks from this line. The colors are SO different in person, and unfortunately with the MUG return policy, you're stuck once you buy it. Would not recommend.
Sara R.
Branford, FL
Review for: Iconic Lipstick - Feisty
I really like these lipsticks. They feel very moisturizing and don't dry out my lips. The packaging is very sleek and isn't too bulky, so it will fit into your purse with ease.

Looking for your answer?