BY MAKEUP GEEK

Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil - Espresso
  • "Fine obsessed with this eyeliner! It applies so effortlessly, has a rich color, and stays put on my waterline. Espresso is a deep Brown color, and it looks great on my eyes. The packaging is very nice, great quality, and the pencil is easy to sharpen. I can't even express how easy this eyeliner applies! There is absolutely no tugging or pulling whatsoever, the color just Glides right on. And is not messy and it's very easy to control where you put the color. It doesn't smear or run and it stays on all day long. I might go as far to say that this is my favorite pencil liner that I've ever used, and I will be purchasing the other shades ASAP. If you struggle with Messy eyeliner oh, this is your solution!" in 6 reviews
  • "I got this eyeliner from makeup geek.com for I believe $9 The expresso shade is just what you think the color would be almost a dark brown almost black but it’s about a shade lighter. Goes on extremely smooth doesn’t tug and stays in all day." in 3 reviews
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
This formula is super creamy and easy to blend if you'd like. The formula is relatively long lasting but it does smudge quite a bit for me. It's super easy to apply and use and is relatively easy to remove at night with any makeup remover. Overall I enjoyed this eyeliner I will likely purchase a few more in other shades.
Rocio V.
This are super pigmented eye liners. It’s texture is like gel. I own only the noir colors. If you looking for a great eyeliner definitely try this brand. Target carries MG now which is a plus yayy.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I am really impressed with this eyeliner especially for the price point. For $9 it is a very good quality eyeliner. It has a nice dark brown color and is very very creamy. It glides on very easily and it stays on pretty well. Judging from their website they have some really cool colors of this that I would like to try (and by cool I mean cooky and bright... fun colors)
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Makeup geek has one of the best eyeliner textures I have ever used. It's creamy and highly pigment. I usually just have to put one layer on and it is fine. This liner lasts a long time. If you're looking for a good liner then this is the one you should choose.
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
Lucero B.
Austin, TX
I got this product in my boxycharm it is really good and creamy. I loved it so much I had repurchase an other one and I’ve also got different colors. I will recommend this to someone and it’s not that expensive
Hannah W.
Pauls Valley, OK
This has great pigmentation and wear time. However, if you use it to tightline your upper lash line it does transfer which is not the greatest. Glad I got to try it though as a result of Boxycharm!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
This is my first time to use Makeup Geek Gel eyeliner n I loves it so much. It's so pigment and so soft on my eyes. It's easy to use. Also it's very reasonable price!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I received this eyeliner in my limited edition Boxycharm and I absolutely love it. I think it retails around $7 so it’s fairly cheap and extremely creamy! It glides onto the eye really well and it’s super pigmented. It’s a really pretty dark brown color. It stays fairly well but I do notice a tad bit it’ll bleed into the outer corner of my eye. But it doesn’t leave me with raccoon eyes or anything. I’m definitely going to be repurchasing more colors.
Sabrina R.
Where can I buy this!?
Crystal K.
What would you say is the best sharpener to use for this eyeliner??Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil - Espresso