Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Whimsical uploaded by Natalia M.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

Michaela N.
Wilmington, NC
I LOVE using this shadow on my inner corner when I do pinky purple colorful looks. It’s a White based lavender that reflects like crazy. It’s also a dupe for a shade in Jeffree Star’s Beauty Killer palette but Whimsical is lightyears more reflective
Dana D.
Jackson
I love makeup geek! I started purchasing their shadows after following some tutorials by Jaclyn Hill and loved the pigments on the shadows. I have a ZPalette full of them these days and think the price is right as well as the quality.
Ceara A.
Macon, GA
The makeup geek foiled eyeshadows are EVERYTHING!!!! They are super pigmented and soft. I like to use them dry or I wet my brush for extra pay off. A little product goes a long way. The shadows are very shiny and perfect for the lid!
Danielle O.
Chestertown, MD
Makeup geek eyeshadows are one of the best shadows in my opinion, they are pigmented, smooth , buttery, minimal falll out , last all day, no creasing , very affordable , high quality eye shadows for such a great price !
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
This is so cute. It's the typical prom all over the lid shade. Recommend this for everyone, but especially high school girls getting ready for school dances. Such a cute shade, you will not regret getting this one!
erica w.
This is the prettiest pink highlight! Its so so pigmented you dont even need a lot. I love this for the inner corner and packing it in the center of the lid it really makes your eyes pop and look awake. This could also be use as a highlighter for your cheeks but beware its very creamy and pigmented!
Dayna M.
Fauldhouse, Bathgate
I think this may be discontinued I’m not sure but if it’s not get your hands on it, it’s the most beautiful white/pink shimmer I’ve ever seen, I can’t explain it you’ll just know when you try it. And you have to try it, you have to try all the colours, they are incredible
Sara N.
Lochside , Dumfries
best eyeshadow ever, pigment, blendability, colour range and price are all perfect. The quality for the price is out of this world. I wish they did eyeshadow palettes however you can build your own with a z palette.
Connie F.
Lancing
Beautiful for inner corner highlight or over top for a spotlight eye. It's so pigmented and the foiled formula is amazing. Very movable but doesn't crumble! This shade is a must have!
Vanessa F.
Richmond, BC
MUG foiled eyeshadows are beautiful. This is a light pink, with a beautiful metallic finish. Very pigmented. Would recommend any of the foiled eyeshadow.