BeautyEyeEyeshadowMakeup Geek
Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Legend

Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Legend

by Makeup Geek

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Legend!
Laszloa  T.
Sacramento, CA
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Legend uploaded by Laszloa  T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love this product! Actually, the entire foiled shadow line is amazing. I am so impressed with the formula! The pigmentation In blend ability are top-notch and truly they remain one of my favorite and go to Shadow formulas. For this particular color, I use it sometimes as a links liner by using a wet angled brush and it looks flawless. It also stays put until I remove it with make up remover. Never hesitate with MUG, because at this price point there is nothing better. (also using “in the spotlight” here)
Bethany G.
Love this product! It goes on so smooth and buttery. The color payoff is so good! I'd definitely repurchase this product.
Amber V.
Casselberry, FL
I really love Makeup Geek eye shadows, they are very pigmented and very easy to work with. However, I don’t feel like they last long enough on my eyes. I work an office job but but the time I leave work you can’t really see how vibrant and metallic this is supposed to be.
Andrea R.
Such high pigment and such a great variety of shades. I would highly recommend it for anyone starting out with makeup
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
This color looked awesome on! The pigment was really good on here and looked really good with my other eye shadows that I use.
Arisu A.
Waterloo, ON
Okay so I love makeup geek products, like I own practically all of the neutral single shadows that is available but my problem is with the foiled shadows, particularly the formulation of all of them. I see rave reviews about them everywhere but i feel like they don’t so much for me or perform the way that I assumed it would. Every single foiled shadow I purchased ended up hard panning and would have my finger or brush practically digging in it to get the foiled look on my lid. I wanted to love this product but the constant hard panning doesn’t do it for me.

Looking for your answer?