suggested searches

3 star

2 star

16%

1 star

Okay so I love makeup geek products, like I own practically all of the neutral single shadows that is available but my problem is with the foiled shadows, particularly the formulation of all of them. I see rave reviews about them everywhere but i feel like they don’t so much for me or perform the way that I assumed it would. Every single foiled shadow I purchased ended up hard panning and would have my finger or brush practically digging in it to get the foiled look on my lid. I wanted to love this product but the constant hard panning doesn’t do it for me.
I love love love this product! Actually, the entire foiled shadow line is amazing. I am so impressed with the formula! The pigmentation In blend ability are top-notch and truly they remain one of my favorite and go to Shadow formulas. For this particular color, I use it sometimes as a links liner by using a wet angled brush and it looks flawless. It also stays put until I remove it with make up remover. Never hesitate with MUG, because at this price point there is nothing better. (also using “in the spotlight” here)
Love this product! It goes on so smooth and buttery. The color payoff is so good! I'd definitely repurchase this product.