BY MAKEUP GEEK

Jessica S.
albany, or
I have several makeup geek eyeshadows and they are all so beautiful. They blend perfectly and very metallic. I’ve never had any issues with them skipping or lasting on the lids. These never crease on me and they offer lots of different shades and finishes to choose from. The price per pan is very comparable to other brands as well.
Chelsea C.
Livingston , TN
My favorite Makeup Geek eyeshadow so far! I love reds, oranges, and browns. This one is a burgundy shimmer. Stunning and no fall out. Looks amazing on blue eyes. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Brittany K.
Crown Point, IN
Makeup geek shadows are awesome. They're pigmented, blend easily and they are super affordable. They don't fade, they stay true to color and blend well with other shades. You can't go wrong with a makeup geek eyeshadow.
Jessica B.
Sultan, WA
I love this eyeshadow so much. In my holy grail palette!!! Such a great formula, metallic shadow. So gorgeous.
Brenda T.
United States
love these foiled shadows. Easy to apply with finger. but it creased alot . may need to try it with a primer
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I love makeup geek!! This eyeshadow is the bomb and has taken all of my eyeshadow looks to the next level!!
rebecca w.
I love MUG shadows, and the foiled ones are no different. Curtain call is a bright, cranberry colour, which is just as pretty on the eye as it is in the pan. There is a fair amount of fallout, so I tend to do my eyes first when I use any foiled shadows. Overall, I find MUG shadows easy to use, and Curtain call is no exception.
Bethany A.
Halsworth
Love this product so much. I purchased this colour along with their shimmer eyeshadow in the shade burlesque and their matte shade called bitten and I was extremely happy with them all. Curtain call, the foiled eyeshadow has a creamy texture and is externally pigmented. I can’t wait to purchase some more shades.
m b.
Toronto
Love this shade from Makeup Geek. Like butter, it's so creamy and pigmented. This is a beautiful deep red shade—deadly hot with green eyes.