MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowMakeup Geek
Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Caitlin Rose

Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Caitlin Rose

by Makeup Geek

Does it have a good pigmentation when applying it?
Is this shadow long lasting? Some of their products have smeared or worn off for me in the past.
Start your review of Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Caitlin Rose!
Stacey M.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - In The Spotlight
I absolutely love this foiled eyeshadow. Its so pigmented with high shine. Its easy tp work with. In the Spotlight looks gorgeous with blue eyes .
Hanna A.
Talihina, OK
Review for: Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Grandstand
Just like with most Makeup Geek eyeshadows this one is also fabulous. The color is dramatic and had great staying power. A little fallout occurs with use but not to bad. This had become one of my favorite brands for eyeshadow and will definitely buy more colors to try.
Jewel M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Grandstand
It is gorgeous! I’d love nothing more than to create an entire palette with their pan colors! I think they go on beautifully and I will buy so many more! Repeat and buy again! I recommend this product!
Hanna A.
Talihina, OK
Review for: Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Starry Eyed
The formula of these foiled eyeshadows is outstanding. Richly pigmented with great staying power, they make my eyes sparkle.
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
Review for: Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Grandstand
Absolutely love Makeup Geek Eyeshadows! There Mattes, there shimmers, there foils, there duo chromes, just every shade and formula they have is truly Amazing!
Danielle P.
Arnold, MD
Review for: Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Whimsical
Makeup geek eyeshadows are one of the best shadows in my opinion, they are pigmented, smooth , buttery, minimal falll out , last all day, no creasing , very affordable , high quality eye shadows for such a great price !
Sandra G.
Arcola, IL
Makeup Geek has some of the best foiled eyeshadows! I love that they sell them separately so you can purchase whatever colors you make use and not en entire palette. They are decently priced too and the pans are a good size.
Briana A.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Starry Eyed
My top favorite eye shadow for my makeup kit. Love this on the lid. So pretty and shiny.
Juliana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Grandstand, Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - In The Spotlight
Gorgeous shade, like butter and so affordable! This color looks good on just about everyone
Beth H.
Review for: Foiled Eyeshadow Pan - Day Dreamer
These shadows are so insanely foiled and pigmented. They work great with a dry brush or finger but using a wet brush just takes them to a whole different level! The packaging is very secure for single shadows and the have lots of different shades!