BY MAKEUP GEEK #85 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pans are theses pigmented3 Answers
  • Thoughts on Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pans?2 Answers
Kelly W.
Foley, AL
This is what I want for X-Mas!!! There are all these palettes coming out but half the time I only use two-five shadows out of them what’s the point in paying $45 dollars for something that I’m not going to use all of. I’d much rather build my own and from my experience the quality of these eyeshadows are on point!!!! I’m in the works of building my own palette and using all the x-mas money on these shadows. Now mind you I only own 7 of there shadows but out of those the quality is 100%. I mean you’d buy a single urban decay eyeshadow for $19 + tax when these are only $7 + tax!!!
Adrienne S.
Tbh I'm not really sure how I feel about MUG eyeshadows yet. I do really like that they come as single pans (I'm not a fan of big palettes), but the few colors I've tried have been sort of lackluster compared to the higher-end shadows I have. I guess that's to be expected, since they are a more "affordable" brand, but I don't know, I really wanted to love these and I just wasn't very impressed. However, I AM really impressed by their FOILED eyeshadows - THOSE are to die for! They are more expensive at $10 each, but I think they're totally worth it - they're super pigmented and look great all over the lid!
Taylor B.
Wichita Falls, TX
MUG singles have incredible quality for the price. I have almost all the mattes and all of the blend out perfectly which is probably ridiculous because there’s so many shades to choose from! I love the duo chrome pans (ESPECIALLY when applied with a finger). I really love how easy it is to customize your own palette with these shadows. You really can’t beat them for the price!
Julia S.
Trenton, MO
Makeup geek eyeshadows are the best of the best ! They’re super pigmented and blend beautifully. They’re def. a number 1 choice to gift or even receive as a gift. I recommend these shadows to anyone who are looking for beautiful eyeshadow singles
Bao X.
Makeup Geek eyeshadows were the first Indie brand eyeshadows I ever bought and I absolutely love them! For the price, quality, and pigmentation, it's a dream come true. I have 20 pans in a z-palette and they are my travel/ go to eyeshadows. My favorites are: Cherry Cola, Cocoa Bear, Peach Smoothie, Shimma Shimma, and In The Spotlight. 💕💕💕
Lyn B.
I got this off of hautelook and can see why there is a lot of hype around this product. It is just so damn good! The shades are creamy, pigmented and very easy to blend. I don’t buy a lot of single shadows that go into magnetic palettes but I will definitely buy more of this brand.
Stephanie T.
Galion
I highly recommend makeup geek shadows to start or round out any collection. The price is affordable the product is amazing. The blend great with amazing pigment. The color selection is great. I enjoy all the finishes I’ve ordered but their mattes are creamy and easy to work with.
Gabყ🐢 T.
I love my makeup geek eyeshadow pans I have order many colors and the pigment of the colors are stunning absolutely love them😍 I would recommend this product I bought them to make myself a custom palette with all my favorite colors and it turned out great.
Alexandria R.
I am IN LOVE with make up geeks eyeshadows!! They are so buttery smooth and extremely easy to apply and blend. The range of shades in their collection is incredible. I have continued to be a return user and will keep recommending this brand to friends!!!
Sierra Rose B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I use these eyeshadows every SINGLE day! I just can’t get enough of how easy they are to blend out and together. They are perfect for people just starting out and practicing or the full time Makeup Artist. Great addition to anyone’s makeup addiction!!
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
How do they blend an feel? I've been wanting to try them but I'm very picky when it comes to eye shadow, I like them to blend easy and not feel chalky.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
Really interested in this product, would you recommend it?
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
Do the eyeshadows have great pigment?
Nolmarie S.
Orlando, FL
Its this product have a great pigmentation??? Or not
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
What kind of looks would the bright colors do?