BY MAKEUP GEEK #92 in Eyeshadow Palettes

• Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pans are theses pigmented4 Answers
  • does this product irritate your skin Neutrogena® Makeup Remover C...3 Answers
  • Thoughts on Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pans?2 Answers
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pans
  • "Makeupgeek is by far a must have! In my opinion, these eyeshadows are way more pigmented, creamy, and long lasting as opposed to any Mac shadows. " in 725 reviews
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Because I'm such a control freak about everything in my life, I decided to order individual eyeshadows from both MAC and Makeup Geek. I've read so many reviews that stated MUG was far surperior to MAC. Well. I digress! Both MAC and MUG are pretty-much on par with MAC in the lead by a hair for me. But--this is about MUG. I ordered Hipster, Shimma Shimma, Beaches and Cream And Barcelona Beach. All shadows pretty-much neutrals. Hipster was beautiful online and when I received it, it was beautiful as well, a muddy taupe-swampy clay color, it isn't as pigmented as I thought it would be. Nonetheless--it is buildable but not the color I had in mind. Barcelona Beach makes a good overall wash it's not that pigmented. Beaches and Cream gives a nice brightening effect and Shimma Shimma is great! Overall the shadows are fine. I LIKE them. I do not LOVE them. And for the price, they are fine. The packaging is fine. It's all good.
Adrienne S.
Tbh I'm not really sure how I feel about MUG eyeshadows yet. I do really like that they come as single pans (I'm not a fan of big palettes), but the few colors I've tried have been sort of lackluster compared to the higher-end shadows I have. I guess that's to be expected, since they are a more "affordable" brand, but I don't know, I really wanted to love these and I just wasn't very impressed. However, I AM really impressed by their FOILED eyeshadows - THOSE are to die for! They are more expensive at $10 each, but I think they're totally worth it - they're super pigmented and look great all over the lid!
Kelly W.
Foley, AL
This is what I want for X-Mas!!! There are all these palettes coming out but half the time I only use two-five shadows out of them what’s the point in paying $45 dollars for something that I’m not going to use all of. I’d much rather build my own and from my experience the quality of these eyeshadows are on point!!!! I’m in the works of building my own palette and using all the x-mas money on these shadows. Now mind you I only own 7 of there shadows but out of those the quality is 100%. I mean you’d buy a single urban decay eyeshadow for $19 + tax when these are only $7 + tax!!!
Shannon B.
From the mattes, to satin shimmers and foiled alike, these preform beautifully, blend like a dream and last all day! I love to make my own color scheme for a custom palette. Their foiled shadows might have actual butter in them, they're unbelievably soft and smooth. My top picks are Chickadee, Marocco, Peacock, and Starry Eyed
🎀Amber N.
I have gotten quite a few eyeshadows from them and for the most part they all work wonderfully. They last all day on the eyes, blend out nicely, and aren’t patchy. I will continue to purchase their eyeshadows and I would recommend them to a friend. Very affordable which I can always appreciate!
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
So I only have a small amounts of pans for the make up geek but the colors that I do have are really nice very pigmented and the blend out well. They are inexpensive and for the price they are good so if you are in the market for an inexpensive shadows then you should buy from make up geek
Angelee M.
Elk Grove, CA
i love makeup geek eyeshadows. i have 2 zpaletts full of her shadows. her prices are amazing, the pigmentation is amazing, the blend-ability is amazing and the packaging is cute!
i’ve used up some of my shadows and repurchased
love that lots of her shadows are vegan friendly as well
Lauren W.
These are such amazing quality eyeshadows at such an affordable cost. I have several shades and they are my go to for everyday looks. They blend effortlessly, don’t have a lot of fall out, and they have great color payout. I would recommend these to anyone!
Alexandria R.
I am IN LOVE with make up geeks eyeshadows!! They are so buttery smooth and extremely easy to apply and blend. The range of shades in their collection is incredible. I have continued to be a return user and will keep recommending this brand to friends!!!
Hannah G.
La Grange
I had this when I was acting in musicals during high school. This platte was a must for every show. If gave almost every color and the gel last for hours and stays vibrant and bright. This is important when your under the spot light and being a stage.
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
How do they blend an feel? I've been wanting to try them but I'm very picky when it comes to eye shadow, I like them to blend easy and not feel chalky.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
Really interested in this product, would you recommend it?
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
Do the eyeshadows have great pigment?
Nolmarie S.
Orlando, FL
Its this product have a great pigmentation??? Or not
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
What kind of looks would the bright colors do?