Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Mocha

by Makeup Geek

How pigmented, staying power, and creamy is this eyeshadow? Is it good for a transition shade or on its own?
How good are makeup geek eyeshadows??
Start your review of Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Mocha!
Monica B.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Eyeshadow Pan - Cocoa Bear
This is the first eyeshadow I bought from makeupgeek and I LOVE it! It's so affordable and you get a luxury quality eyeshadow that is very pigmented. Cocoa bear is a beautiful warm toned brown that looks good on my tan skin. I've tried other shades and they are super pretty as well!
Elizabeth F.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: Eyeshadow Pan - Mocha
Makeup Geek shadows are fantastic! They're incredibly pigmented, very easily blendable with an immense payoff. I bought a few single pots, and this one was great, and a good color in my crease. I would recommend going easy with the powder when you first start to apply, as the pigment can be a bit intense, and I would build upon that light application to get to the opacity you desire.
Nina M.
Avondale, AZ
Review for: Eyeshadow Pan - Cocoa Bear
If I have to buy eyeshadows I prefer to buy the whole pallet, single eyeshadows always are hiding in my vanity. Also I got this single shadow in one of my makeup subscriptions. I think was ipsy. Not my favorite brandb.
Michole C.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Eyeshadow Pan - Cocoa Bear
I know they are one of the og independent brands, and I totally respect that, but i don't know how relevant makeup geek is anymore. I feel like colourpop has replaced them for my go to affordable shadows. I feel like they are now vibrant and have better staying power.
Angelica M.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Eyeshadow Pan - Cocoa Bear
Love MG single eyeshadow. I own so many of them. They are buttery, easy to blend, great pay off, minimal fall out. Everytime I use them I'm always happy with my eye look. Great quality shadows. Will buy more.
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: Eyeshadow Pan - Cocoa Bear
Love makeup geek their color pay off is amazing! Little goes a long way! Blendability is on point! They are also fairly cheap to purchase! No fallout very cream feeling almost like butter! Long lasting and doesn’t crease!
Britney H.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Eyeshadow Pan - Cocoa Bear
I love makeup geek shades!!!! I have quite a few and they are so adorable! They blend out so easily and aren’t patchy
liz B.
Lovettsville, VA
Review for: Eyeshadow Pan - Cocoa Bear
These are awesome eyeshadows. They are cheap, very pigmented and can be placed in any magnetic palette. I totally would recommend this shade. It is a beautiful chocolate brown that blends into the skin easily. These shadows are so cheap!
Jay
ByJay
Review for: Eyeshadow Pan - Cocoa Bear
This is a good matte brown. Especially for the price of it. I've used mine a few times,and it blends nicely with other shadows. I'd probably recommend. 7.9/10,only because the color isn't my favorite.
Kayla A.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Eyeshadow Pan - Cocoa Bear
My all time favorite shade to work with from makeup geek. Blends out beautifully. Very easy to work with especially for adding depth and dimension to a look. Would highly recommend any of makeup geeks single shadows.