Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Dirty Martini uploaded by Heidi B.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

Amy R.
Washington DC
If you’re bemoaning missing out on the Melt
Gemini palette (I am!), then this is the perfect shade for you. It’s a true olive green, matte, perfect for layering. The shadows arrive beautifully and securely packaged in a black and rose gold box—so pretty! It comes in a metal pan so that you can place it directly in a magnetic palette. MG also offers a free 9-pan magnetic palette if you buy 9 shadows. Highly recommend!
Tiffany M.
Loovvvveee this color for a fall olive look! I put Makeup Geek Dirty Martini in the crease and then used Makeup Geek Enchanted Forrest in the outer V of my eye for the perfect fall eye look.
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam , NY
Affordable and good quality. I have bought many of these shadows yet but i still think they’re worth it
Heidi B.
sheffield
This is such a lovely formulae, super pigmented and really easy to apply! I had some fall out but I never do my foundation first so this wasn’t an issue with me... it’s a super dark earthy green, looks gorgeous on!
Jennette S.
My only makeup geek shadow. Really like it, decent colour payoff, fits into a palette that I got in Ireland.
Lizzie K.
Bicester , Oxfordshire
Love this kahki like shade. Pigmented, blendable, buildable. Looks great with a gold or brown eye look.