BeautyEyeEyeshadowMakeup Geek
Eyeshadow Pan - Dirty Martini

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Dirty Martini

by Makeup Geek

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Dirty Martini!
Any G.
Davenport, FL
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Dirty Martini uploaded by Any G.
I do not go out of neutral colors, but from time to time I want to use colored pops in my makeup and this was one of those days, since I saw it I knew I should use it, I love its pogmentation and the different touch it gives to my makeup, in love 🦋🐍Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Dirty Martini
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,844 reviews
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Dirty Martini uploaded by Tessa C.
Closest product I could find to match... again.. MOODS.🔮 Laura Sanchez. In shade Martini Olive Green. Such a cute single I got in my ipsy bag. Love it!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Makeup Geek's Dirty Martini was one of the first olive green shades I ever purchased, and it is one of my favorites to this day. I like to pair it with other depths of olive shades, yellows, browns, or a combination of the three. The pigmentation is perfect. Not full on like a pressed pigment, which would be more difficult to blend or get natural looks out of, but not so light that the pigment blends away or changes color on the lids. I would not hesitate to repurchase once this pan runs out.
Tiffany M.
Union City, TN
Loovvvveee this color for a fall olive look! I put Makeup Geek Dirty Martini in the crease and then used Makeup Geek Enchanted Forrest in the outer V of my eye for the perfect fall eye look.
Amy R.
Washington DC
If you’re bemoaning missing out on the Melt Gemini palette (I am!), then this is the perfect shade for you. It’s a true olive green, matte, perfect for layering. The shadows arrive beautifully and securely packaged in a black and rose gold box—so pretty! It comes in a metal pan so that you can place it directly in a magnetic palette. MG also offers a free 9-pan magnetic palette if you buy 9 shadows. Highly recommend!
Kamille H.
I used this to create my own palette for the fall. Personally MUG is more pricey than I thought initially, but the products are good quality. I haven't seen a color like this from any other brands.
Heidi B.
sheffield
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Dirty Martini uploaded by Heidi B.
This is such a lovely formulae, super pigmented and really easy to apply! I had some fall out but I never do my foundation first so this wasn’t an issue with me... it’s a super dark earthy green, looks gorgeous on!
Jennette S.
My only makeup geek shadow. Really like it, decent colour payoff, fits into a palette that I got in Ireland.
Lizzie K.
Bicester , Oxfordshire
Love this kahki like shade. Pigmented, blendable, buildable. Looks great with a gold or brown eye look.
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam, NY
Affordable and good quality. I have bought many of these shadows yet but i still think they’re worth it

Looking for your answer?