Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Creme Brulee uploaded by Sofie L.

BY MAKEUP GEEK #28 in Eyeshadow

• Does this eyeshadow overblend itself into nothing or fade...1 Answers
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Creme Brulee
  • "All of make up geeks eyeshadows are super creamy and crème brûlée is the perfect transition shade to almost any make up look. At 6 dollars a pan makeup geek shadows are super affordable for the product you get. Try some shimmer shades too! They’re all bomb dot com!" in 6 reviews
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
Great shadows, great price! I was actually fairly impressed with these shadows. As a pro MUA, I've worked with several brands for many years. When I came across these, I purchased some to try for myself and I really like them. Some of the darker colors do take a bit to blend but that's ok because they still are great quality. The pigment is nice, the shadow is
Soft and bendable for the most part and the color selection is amazing.
Amy R.
Washington DC
Makeup Geek makes fantastic shadows in all categories, whether matte or shimmer, foiled or duochrome.  (They have a great duochrome selection!)  Creme Brulee in particular is a wonderful nude color that can serve by itself for a very natural look or as the base for hundreds of different eye looks.
Shan M.
Atlanta, GA
Love that all of these shadows are very pigmented and have little to no fall out. They are also easy to stick in a z-palette and travel with to my makeup gigs. I've been using these shadows since I started doing makeup and no other shadows has been able to replace them. Oh, let's not forget how affordable they are.. definately recommend!!!
Meredith S.
Perfect crease color! I love Makeup Geek eyeshadows! They are inexpensive and great quality! I wish I had every single color! I love how pigmented they are and that they blend so well! They last all day! This color is perfect for the crease as a transition color. It’s the first color I bought from them because I knew I could use it everyday.
Sandra M.
Lubbock, TX
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Creme Brulee This was the first shadow I bought from Makeupgeek. A Youtuber uses it a lot for a transitional shade and I knew I had to have it. I don't regret it! It's the perfect transition shade and I also use it alone when I want a simple look. It is pigmented and blends beautifully.
Katherine K.
Makeup geek has an incredible eyeshadow formula and they blend beautifully. I have nothing against the formula or their color selections, however I am not a fan of buying single shadows and building my own palette. It is way more beneficial to me to buy a palette that is already put together and cheaper over all
Emily M.
Indianapolis, IN
I have quite a few pans from Makeup Geek and I love every single one of them. The pigmentation is out of this world, and they blend SO well together and with other shadows. It’s also great because they are so inexpensive! If I’m ever in need of a specific color, Makeup Geek is the first place I look.
Tyler M.
Wadsworth
The BEST matte crease shade I’ve found! I fell in love with MakeupGeek shadows from Jacqueline Hill’s YouTube videos, and haven’t since purchased a brand of eyeshadow that compares! Amazing pigmentation and long lasting. This shade in particular blends flawlessly with so many others!
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
I’ve ordered around 14 different MUG eyeshadows over the last 9 months and I really like each one. They’re so blendable and in such great shades. Creme Brûlée is one of my favorites- but really- none of the shadows I have ordered has disappointed me in any way. They are just great!
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
The formula is good. The color payoff is nice as well. It definitely has some fall out when you put your brush into the pan, but I can live with it. I like the price and the color selection, so I will continue to buy these shadows.
Michele M.
Does this eyeshadow overblend itself into nothing or fade throughout the day?