Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Bitten

by Makeup Geek

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Bitten!
Product Highlights
“I cannot rate these eyeshadows highly enough. They’re so creamy and pigmented, bitten is such a beautiful shade! They compare in every way to the ABH modern renascence palette!” in reviews
North Ogden, UT
Great quality. Great pigmentation. Beautiful color and very buildable. Not patchy at all.
porstewart
The formula on all these shadows are amazing it’s the perfect pigment and blends seamlessly, this shade is a perfect berry for fall & definitely a shade you would want to keep in your makeup kit , makeup geek single shadows are very low in price so would highly recommend cos your getting way better than the low price!
Hands down some of my favourite Eyeshadows, the shade range and affordability as well as the finish options! I just wish they were available more in the UK, they were but as popularity changes so do the stock that sellers hold
Keirhill way, Aberdeen
My favourite single shadow! I have so many shadows this colour and always reach for this one for a reason. The pigmentation is super good as well as the blend ability. The price is amazing too for each shadow pan
Edinburgh, Scotland
My favourite cranberry shade ever. Blends perfectly, so pigmented, a little goes a long way. I use it all the time and still haven’t hit pan. The price is incredible for the product you’re getting, a must have.
South Oxhey , Watford
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Bitten uploaded by catriona M.
My favourite eyeshadow colour ever! The pigmentation is incredible, especially for how cheap it is! Easy to blend and such a lovely dark berry colour! Used in the crease of my eyelid in the photo.
Middleton, Manchester
This is my absolute favourite shade from MUG, it’s so unique honestly I’ve never used a shade like it. It’s such a vampy shade looks so beautiful on the eyes, blends like a dream & definitely one to keep in the palette.
Best single shadows on the market. The pigment is outstanding and they blend like a dream. I highly recommend this product it’s very difficult to find any that beat this brand including MAC in my opinion
Beautiful shade that's buildable and easy to blend. Very complimentary as a crease colour or all over the lid colour. Particularly pretty on brown eyes. Lasts all day on the eye without fading too much.

Looking for your answer?