Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Bitten

by Makeup Geek

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Bitten!
Product Highlights
I cannot rate these eyeshadows highly enough. They’re so creamy and pigmented, bitten is such a beautiful shade! They compare in every way to the ABH modern renascence palette!in reviews
Jessika E.
Grand Bay, AL
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Bitten uploaded by Jessika E.
Makeup geek has one of the best shadow formulas in the whole industry. They are very much underrated and I hate that people are not talking about them as much anymore. Bitten is that perfect Burgundy berry shade. It’s a matte, blends flawlessly, is pigmented like no other and glides on with effort. Please don’t count makeup geek out. They are a cult favorite in the MUA industry. I wish more people would check out the brand.
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Bitten is a deep reddish brown shadow that you could wear every day or on a hot date. This shadow is very pigmented, blends well and makes a statement. I own many of her shadows and still use them. I’m planning on purchasing her new collection, their so pretty.
Stacey M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a must have shade for fall. This is my favorite eyeshadow. It pairs well with everything. The pigmentation is great and it blends seamlessly. Its the perfect red shade this is one of my favorite Shadows from Makeup Geek. #
Sam M.
Pasadena, CA
My green eyes look so good with this color. I adore makeup geek shadows and feel like they are so underrated. The price is so good and the quality is excellent. They blend out so beautifully, layer well, build up nicely and are so much better than a lot of high end brands.
Savannah M.
Swansea, IL
I love that Makeup Geek offers individual shadows! It really allows you to make the most out of the money you spend. It stinks when you buy a palette and love some of the colors but never touch others. Their formula is very nice and the price is awesome. My only complaint is that I have had a few of my shadows shatter. I do own their z palette, which I put my shadows in. I feel like because the individual shadow is in there and it’s lose (unlike how it would be in a normal palette) that it makes it easier for the shadows to shaded. But then again, if you’re gentle with the z palette, then it should be just fine!
Krystle P.
Portage, WI
I own several of the single shadows from this brand. I think they are very good quality. Good pigmentation and easy to blend. Price point is spot on
Priscilla B.
Decent eye shadows. Not anything to write goke about, but definitely not the lowest quality. Pigmentation is decent, but I usually experience a lot of fall out.
Elisha M.
Grayson, KY
I love makeup geek eyeshadows they blend like a dream . I’m not sure why I don’t hear about them anymore because they definitely have a great formula. Give them a try you won’t be disappointed
Melanie D.
Ballston Spa, NY
Great deep burgundy red, that doesnt blend away the red tone. Its a solid formula, as with most makeupgeek shadows so if you’re looking for this sort of shade it’s worth the try! Its an affordable price 👌🏻
Maygen P.
Mobile, AL
I really like make up geek eyeshadows. I really think they have good pigment and are very price efficient. I really like to build my kit with these I’ll collect them and eventually put them all in a magnetic empty pallet.

Looking for your answer?