Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Aphrodite uploaded by Desire D.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
I love this color! It’s a very rich almost purple brown. It blends really well with other colors and can add a lot of dimension to an eye look. I also like that these are talc and mica free eyeshadows. I will be buying more from this company in the future.
Abbie S.
Burns, OR
Makeup Geek eyeshadow are my favorite formula out of any eyeshadow on the market. Very bendable and available. Super pigmented and tons of colors to choose from.
kellybellyxoxox P.
Aberdeen, WA
I had high hopes for makeup geek single eyeshadows but this shadow disappointed me. It had a dry formula and was very patchy to work with.
Destiny A.
Bell Gardens
I love these single eyeshadows they pack so much pigment and are pretty affordable for buying them one by one.
T S.
It blends really well like all makeup geek eyeshadows that I’ve tried. The colour is really nice on my skin tone and the shade is really pigmented. It is a similar shade to Little Miss in the Marc Jacobs Scandalust palette however it is a hair darker.
kezie e.
Margate, FL
This shadow is one of the first products I tried from makeup geek and I love it. the colour is nice and very pigmented. I purchased mine from the damaged section and it looked brand new! I used it in my crease to add definition. I love this colour ...I will recommend and repurchase.
Desire D.
santo domingo
Lo que use aquí es esta paleta aphrodite sombra para ojos, muy buena pigmentación,
Tiene colores que lo puedes usar para toda ocasión.