MakeupMakeup Geek
Duochrome Pigment (Insomnia)

Makeup Geek Duochrome Pigment (Insomnia)

by Makeup Geek

- These are all highly-pigmented - just check out the swatches! - Jars are rated for 3 grams of product weight (which is required listing for jar and box), but the jars may actually contain about 6 grams of product. - All our pigments are cruelty-free...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Geek Duochrome Pigment (Insomnia)!
How would you rate this product?
Jai R.
Coral Gables, FL
I used this for prom and absolutely LOVED It. The color and duo chrome is SO pretty. And for an event like prom that you kinda wanna do something unique and glam this pigment was perfect and lasted throughout the whole night. I got so many compliments on my eye look too
Annmarie J.
Wyoming , MI
Its a gorgeous color! Very pigmented! It is a unique blue color that shifts to an almost reddish brown. I've never seen anything like it. It lasts all day. There is a little fall out during application, but that is common with pigments and is worth it for the color payoff.
Elizabeth B.
Plainville, MA
All I can say is HOLLLLYYYY FUCCCCKKK I have never had a shade that literally screamed in pigment.. you can't take your eyes off it.. when blended with other shades it sings with them and reflects off it... When looking at it you see blue, teal, turquoise, red, magenta... hot damn Do yaself a favor baby and get some insomnia for your soul xoxo 😘 Makeup Geek Duochrome Pigment (Insomnia)
Crystal K.
This is my favorite loose shadow from any brand. It's bold; it's pigmented; it's a statement in itself! Lots of other brands have a similar shade (like Urban Decay Eyeshadow ~ Lounge ) but this one is light years better and more affordable. If you're looking for MUG's pressed shadow, try Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan - Havoc . :) Makeup Geek Duochrome Pigment (Insomnia) Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan - Havoc
Marinisha C.
Concord, CA
This freaking pigment is amaaaazing. The color itself is gorgeous and it's a duochrome which I am a sucker for. The shift from burgundy to green to blue is out of this world. I got mines from Glambot not sure if it's still sold online but if it is, everyone needs it.
Jafrin T.
Dhaka
Makeup Geek Duochrome Pigment (Insomnia) uploaded by Jafrin T.
Red brown to blue green shift...this eyeshadow is aaaah maaaaaizin. It lasts all day. There is hardly any fallout. I'm using it in the pan form eyeshadow. These are affordable shadows and totally worth the price. J would definitely recommend you to get one.
Natasha A.
sherwood park
This is the only product I have from makeup geek but I think it’s gorgeous. The colour is truly duochrome and looks great with dark looks. A little really goes a long way with this product and I know I’ll have it for a long time. I received it as a gift and my only problem with it is that it’s not super wearable for daytime. But I enjoy using it for night looks!

Looking for your answer?