Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan - Secret Garden uploaded by laibakhan K.Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan - Secret Garden uploaded by Natalia M.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

Amy R.
Washington DC
I’ve said it before, but I love duochrome! This is a lovely dark green/silver shift. Very soft to the touch and blends well. You might want to apply with a finger instead of a brush for a more standout look. I ordered from MGs website and they were fantastic...they even emailed me to check on a part of my order. The shadows arrive beautifully and securely packaged in a black and rose gold box—so pretty! It comes in a metal pan so that you can place it directly in a magnetic palette. MG also offers a free 9-pan magnetic palette if you buy 9 shadows. Highly recommend!
Charlie S.
Fenton, IL
If you love a good duo chrome shadow, this is for you. Makeup Geek may not have invented the duo chrome shadow, but they sure perfected it. This shadow is SO pigmented! It applies best with a finger, or a wet packing brush. This website is truely the best place to get all of your single shadow pans! Great prices too!
member-a7474
This brand is hyped up on the Internet, but I experienced average performance. Product required a moderate amount of work to blend seamlessly. I enjoy the size of the pan, and the color selection, but was not impressed with pigment or ease of use.
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
This shade is stunning and perfect for a vampy smokey eye. Love it, but it's definitely not for everyone. This is definitely best for all over the lid, but can look cute on the outer v as well. I would so buy this shade again.
Dawn N.
This shadow is EVERYTHING!! The color. Pigmentation, I love everything about this shadow! Packaging is basic but doesn’t matter. I purchase it directly from their site and reorder over and over again!
Jeana H.
Garden Grove, CA
Makeup geek’s duochrome eyeshadows never disappoint. It is a matter of what shade you like. I, personally, have all of them and I enjoy the all of the duochrome shades. I would repurchase if you wear green or generally like green.
Melisa S.
I got this shade as a dupe for the color on one of the Tarte eyeshadow palette and is was less expensive then just buy that whole palette just to use one shade
Sharon F.
E Brunswick, NJ
This is the perfect green for brown eyes! Love the quality & pigmentation. I have so many shades of MUG eyeshadows!
Amanda B.
La Crosse, WI
So pretty. Great quality for the price. I really love makeup geek shadows. Nice pigmentation and not patchy
Amiee W.
Absolutely love the colour of this eyeshadow and the texture of it when swatching and applying. It blends out lovely with not too much fall out either, meaning less waste from your products. I love that they’re also individual which means I can pair them up with others in a palette of my choice.