BY MAKEUP GEEK

Jay 💖.
I got this eyeshadow about a month ago,and oh. My. God! I love it!! It's such a beautiful pinky-purple duochrome that looks almost white in some lighting. It's quickly becoming my favorite shadow. I give it a 9.7 /10 and HIGHLY recommend trying it! 💖 Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan - Phantom
Anna S.
Phantom is so gorgeous!!! It is beautiful with a light purple in the crease. It really does not take much to show up and it lasts all day. Combined with a lavender crease, this has become one of my go to, quick and easy eye looks!
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
So pretty white to purple to pink sheen. Great for a highlight or a lip topper. It's so cute and makes any neutral look less boring. I highly recommend this shade. It's so pretty.
Elisa S.
Abronhill, Cumbernauld
I am in love with this eyeshadow! The duochrome effect is amazing. I use this product wet and dry. When I really want it to pop, I spray a flat shaded brush with some setting spray and then apply it which really shows off the colours within the product.
Maia B.
Really bright pigment perfect for highlighting under the brow bone. Only bad thing is that they are loose eye shadows so you will need a magnetic case to put them in!