Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan - I'm Peachless uploaded by Natalia M.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
This shade is stunning. I love how wearable it is, yet still very playful. I feel like this shade works for everyone no matter the skin tone or the makeup preference. Love love love it. I highly recommend this shade as well as all the other MUG duochrome shades. The photo doe not do this shade any justice but I hope it helps.
Sarah C.
Sterling, NY
I have all of the duochrome eyeshadows by Makeup Geek, I love them! They are smooth with good color pay off-if you’re either using your finger or a wet brush-which is the case with most shimmery shadows. The price isn’t awful. My only complaint is that I wish there were more color options from this collection. There were a lot of peachy, orange colors & greens, which I love them, however I would have liked a better color selection.
Alexandria R.
I LOVE this shade. I use it in different ways. To highlight the brow bone. To highlight the inner corner of the eye. It can also be used as a highlighter on the face as it can serve both purposes. Either all at once or separately :)
Sarah G.
North Canton, OH
This is my go to eyeshadow. If I don’t feel like doing anything crazy, but still have a flattering eye look.. this is my go to! The duo chrome is BEAUTIFUL. I have bought every single shadow in this collection.
Grayson C.
I don’t care for these eyeshadows at all. They lack pigment and do not bland well. This one specifically was terrible. Colourpop is so much better and cheaper. I don’t recommend these to anyone.
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
I love makeup geek in general. Her eyeshadow are all so pigmented and inexpensive. This eye shadow is no different. It is very long lasting and easy to apply.
Andrea S.
I love this shadow, I like to add on tip of other colors to add a pop of shifting color. Or I use a we'd brush to make it really stand out
Julia J.
Washington
This duo chrome is subtle unless you apply with a wet brush. However, it gives a white to peach effect and is really pretty.
Naomi T.
Pulaski , TN
I love this duochrome. It's great for an inner corner high light. You could also use this for a cheek highlight in a pinch.