BY MAKEUP GEEK

Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan - Havoc
  • "This shade is a typical brown to blue duo-chrome shade, but the blue shift looks slightly more green. It's definitely a lot different than any other blue to brown shade I've seen, but still very pretty." in 4 reviews
Ashley H.
Nescopeck
Another great shade by makeup geek. Goes on smoothly and easily. Looks fantastic on. I ordered this product online during a sale and have been using it ever since. I don’t wear it daily but it’s definitely one of my all time favorite eye shadows.
Brandie S.
Fredericksburg
Another great shadow from MUG. This duo chrome is perfect in the fall and is well paired with reds and browns. I do recommend patting it on with a finger instead of a brush to get the full effect. Still an amazing shadow.
Amy R.
Washington DC
Oooooh, I love this look. It’s definitely a bold look...pair it with a reddish purple and a silver highlight! Shadow is VERY soft and smooth and blends well. It comes in a metal pan so that you can place it directly in a magnetic palette. MG also offers a free 9-pan magnetic palette if you buy 9 shadows. Highly recommend!
Paula V.
Logan, WV
I dont wear this color often but it is amazing. Looks stunning on the lid. Ive also used it as a highlight on the center of my bottom lip and omg! You cant go wrong wuth any makeup geek singles.
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
This color is so unique and pretty. When applied to the lid, it is a rusty reddish brown with teal green shift. You do have to pack a bit in to see the real, but it is blendable and very smooth. I’m definitely trying more of these duo chromes from MUG!
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
I wish MakeupGeek was sold at ulta or sephora! Their duochrome eyeshadows are one of my favorites! I love buying single shadows from them to create my personal palette!
Bethany G.
Oh my gosh! This eyeshadow is so pretty! The color goes on really well with very little fallout. The other shades in this collection are really pretty as well.
Katherin R.
Davenport, FL
Absolutely can be used as a one and done kind of shade since it always looks like multiple colors. Well pigmented and very affordable.
Alex A.
Princeton, TX
Some of the best eyeshadows come from Makeup Geek I especially love their duochrome Shadows you will love them no need to wet your brush