Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan - Blacklight uploaded by Rachel T.Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan - Blacklight uploaded by Natalia M.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan - Blacklight
  • "Soft and pigmented, I like the duo chrome effect. The product is pretty affordable although I wish they had a bigger selection." in 6 reviews
Kirsten T.
The pricing is good at $4. The color in the pan is good, and searched on your hand is good. However it is sheer when applying to the eyes so you really have to either layer it on top of another shadow or keep building it up to get the desired effect - for me that was to have it look on my lids as it does in the pan. If you wet your brush first it seems to apply better but you do still have to continuously build.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
This eyeshadow is gorgeous! I got it in the makeup geek purple mystery box . It was $20 I got 5 eyeshadows including this one as well as two purple lipsticks,. Everything was purple lol. Anyway I loved this shadow! It’s a stunning duochrome  that’s easy to use. It goes on great dry but hit it with some setting spray to really see it shine!
Rachel T.
Ruffs Dale, PA
Makeup Geek still has some of the best eyeshadow to date in my opinion. Their foiled and Duo Chrome shadows are incredible. This shade in particular is my favorite. Super unique and pigmented.
Amy R.
Washington DC
I love me some duochrome! This one from Makeup Geek is a great blue-lavender shade with a silvery-reddish shift. Looks great on its own or over another shade. Soft to the touch and blends very well. This comes in a pan so that you can place it directly into a magnetic palette.
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Honestly this isn’t a color I would choose but I got it in a boxycharm a while back and i’m still obsessed! The color is so unique and subtly purple I love adding it to my eyeshadow look, especially with my green eyes
Darlene L.
Manteca
Duo Chrome shadows are a game changer ! I have nothing like these in my collection
Definitely a must ! They have such amazing color shifts in them
If you wanna stand out and get lots of questions about what shadow you are wearing these are a definite must for your collection !
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
I like this shadow. It was one of my first purchases from makeup geek. I do feel like the pan seals a little after a few uses. I also wish the color was a little more intense. It doesn’t have as crazy of a duochrome effect as some of the others, but the color is buildable.
Alexys W.
Topeka
Oh my God! I absolutely love this color. I use it as much as I can. It blends in pretty well. It’s a soft feeling eyeshadow, but there’s a lot of fall out. It’s honestly beautiful in the light. I highly recommend this specific color💙
Darian J.
Belton, MO
Love the duo chrome shadows, so far I only have on makeup geek shadow but I love it! Definitely has a duochrome sheen to it. It’s very pretty on,does not settle in any creases and doesn’t budge. I would love to try some of their other products.
Brandie S.
Fredericksburg
A gorgeous duo chrome from MUG that adds a hint of color but the effect of it is really pretty. Perfect for people who enjoy purple shadows and looks especially pretty in the spring and summer.