Makeup Geek Contour Powder Pan - Love Triangle uploaded by Holly S.Makeup Geek Contour Powder Pan - Love Triangle uploaded by Hannah B.Makeup Geek Contour Powder Pan - Love Triangle uploaded by Sofie L.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

rebecca s.
Porter
I purposely bought one Shade to dark for me because it was on sale. My thought process was that if I like the formula that I would order it in my right Shade. It sucks that at that time only the one color was on sale. The formula tho is great it's really soft and almost creamy and blends beautifully
Destiny C.
Yale, OK
I like the product and how blendable it is. I am fair/light skinned and cool toned. I got the lightest cool toned contour they had and it still seemed just a little dark for me. I still think it will be good in the summer though. I love that make up geek has quality products for a great value!
Emily P.
This is the PERFECT contour powder and it lasts forever. It’s super pigmented so you don’t need a lot at all. I love how they tell you which shade is best depending on skin tone and whether your skin is cool or warm. I will always repurchase this.
Riya D.
I actually got the one in shade breakup and this review is for breakup only. This was the only only contour powder that ever worked on me. I was really frustrated to find out that it was discontinued! I wish they bring it back!!
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Pigmented, affordable, easy to blend and variety of colors to choose from. I would recommend it. A little goes a long way,
Betsy L.
Ames, IA
Very smooth in texture and just the right level of pigmented to blend well with my blush and last for a long time
Sofie L.
Really great contour powder, it is neutral to cool toned, soo it works great to contour. I love this. But if you don't like powdery produkts you might not like this. It is verry powdery, but it is pretty cheap so i can look past the powderynes. I would recomend this powder to anyone with a fair to light skintone. I am defently gonna buy this again.
Aylie M.
Arisaig, Highland
Love the makeup geek contour powders! Such an amazing price and by far the best undertone I’ve ever used! I love how all of these look and don’t use any other contour product! Would definitely recommend
Sophie W.
Poole
Love this product! The only problem is the kickback but that happens with a lot of products so I can’t really complain. Adds such a great colour to my skin which is more on the porcelain/fair side and I would recommend to anyone who has the same skin tone. Very good value for money and has very good pigment.
natalie e.
This is my favourite bronzer/contour powder. It blends really easily over other make up and is easy to build up if needed! I would definitely repurchase this product!