BY MAKEUP GEEK

Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Obsessed with this bronzer!!!! I love a matte, natural bronzer with a cool undertone. I've found a lot of bronzers tend to turn orange thriving the day. This blends line a dream and it's very buildable, so it's great for contouring.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these powders. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and frequent washing, and stay soft and comfortable to use.
Megan K.
I love this as a bronzer and it has a multi purpose! I also use it as an eyeshadow. It's perfect for a light face look. It's affordable and very worth trying. It also is great to use to bake your face!
Cinthia D.
Weslaco Tx
One of the best bronzers ever my one to go brand I have everything!! Brushes , blushes etc.. they are just amazing truly recommend this brand
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
These are highly pigmented and the packaging is literally to die for. I found a hard time finding my color but I still am obsessed with the
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
I love this shade on me because it does not look orange on me...a little goes a long way but overall I really enjoyed this product
Yulonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I use this product professionally and my customer love the glow it gives. I can not wait to add this to my own personal collection
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
My favorite brand and best owner there products are top of the line and amazing ingredients best price as well
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.
Valentina Q.
Austin, TX
Good quality good price. I mean... everything is perfect about it. ❤️ love this and the brand