Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Desire uploaded by Rhea A.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Desire
  • "the color is very pretty. very rich. not too pink, not too plum. the color is intense and has great pigmentation. you don’t need to use that much. it applies smoothly and also feels smooth. it blends out nicely. would recommend." in 3 reviews
Egliani P.
Waynesboro, PA
Super pigmented super beautiful super amazing one of my fave just can’t ask for anything else
Ava G.
plymouth
Such a pretty color!!!!it blends amazing I absolutely love this product.not chalky at all
Imoya M.
23 highpoint street kingston 2
Win win win. All you can do when you use this product I guarantee you will be not disappointed this product is 100% what I use everyday I include this product when I'm doing my makeup.
Lauren U.
Alloa, Clackmannanshire
I loooooove this shade from makeup GEEK! I have it in with my MAC shadows and you couldn't even tell it's a cheaper brand, I love the fact that you can use this shade to dress up and down and it will suit a wide variety of skin tones!
Brittany B.
Fort mcmurray, AB
These eyeshadows are amazing!! They are so creamy and buttery. They blend like a dream and are perfectly pigmented. The price is amazing and you get a lot In the pan. I will definitely add more to my collection!
Mihaela T.
Rochdale, Rochdale
Amazing eyeshadows!! some of the best formulas on the market, super pigmented, buttery and so blendable that anyone can use them with ease. Highly recommend !!
Georgia H.
Loughborouh, Leicestershire
Nice eyeshadow colour, blends well and is very pigmented to, I always forget I have it though because it’s in my z palette 😂
Fatima M.
Abu Dhabi, Abu dhabi
Desire is my favorite blush from makeup geek. it is a gorgeous shade for all skin tones and the formula is everything.
Sarana W.
Sunrise, FL
I lov3 this colour. So versatile to create many looks and goes with most skin tones. Very pigmented and long wearing.
Deborah S.
Nice application, not at all patchy. This is well priced in comparison to many other brands with less of an effect