Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Desire uploaded by Rhea A.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Desire
  • "the color is very pretty. very rich. not too pink, not too plum. the color is intense and has great pigmentation. you don’t need to use that much. it applies smoothly and also feels smooth. it blends out nicely. would recommend." in 3 reviews
Whitney H.
Love the pigment you get with makeupgeek!! The fact that I can throw this writing my Z palette and just go is amazing and super convenient!!
guille g.
Love the makeup geek eyeshadows they have good pigmentation and the variety of colors is great ..
Lauren M.
This formula is so beautiful. No fallout and applies evenly and beautiful. The shade is flattering for most skin tones and wears excellent throughout the day.
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
I was not expecting much with this brand but surprisingly it is very pigmented you have to be careful while putting it on. Colors are very nice and beautiful.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
I love this blush it’s not at all really too pink I usually want something subtle and this I fell in love with...I love applying this with a big fluffy brush
Suze K.
I've tried this product in a different shade... not entirely impressed. i like my colourpop better (and they're cheaper)... it's not bad, but not the best.
Mollie K.
lewiston, Me
They are affordable and have so many colors to chose from. I like that it is a small business that I’m supporting and the makeup is good quality
Guera M.
I created my own palette with many shades from MG. This shade “Desire” is super pretty, there’s no fallout and stays out. Nice for everyday look.
Shekima T.
This was a pretty good blush the color showed up ligt but it help with the blend if your looking for something light this would be good for you
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
Very pigmented! I was really impressed with the quality of the blushes, and was very glad to be able to use this to build my own palette.