Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Desire uploaded by Rhea A.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Desire
  • "the color is very pretty. very rich. not too pink, not too plum. the color is intense and has great pigmentation. you don’t need to use that much. it applies smoothly and also feels smooth. it blends out nicely. would recommend." in 3 reviews
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This product is awesome. A little goes a long way so it lasts! It can clump up though so be careful on how much you apply in certain areas. This blush is a beautiful color and really brings out a rose tone in your cheeks.
Product: Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Desire
Kellie S.
London, KY
Very pretty blush color that applies smooth and not patchy. Gives good color pay off and is flattering. Works very well and it not disappointing. Very affordable. I would recommend to other people to try out. Give it a whirl and see what you think.
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
I love makeup geek shadows!! Pigmented, creamy and easy to blend! Got my first single shadow in a boxycharm and that started the addiction. Affordable and well worth it! I have 14 in my collections. Highly recommend checking this color and any other for that matter
Megan H.
The color is very pretty. Very rich. Not too pink, not too plum. The color is intense and has great pigmentation. You don’t need to use that much. It applies smoothly and also feels smooth. It blends out nicely. Would recommend.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I have bought a ton of eyeshadow pans from this brand and every single one I have loved! They are so pigmented and so easy to blend out on my eyes plus they are so cheap it’s amazing! I like making my own z pallets with them!
Tracy C.
Lebanon, IN
I love this shade. I feel like it’s a shade that would work for many different skin tones, just depending on how light or heavy handed you are with it. It’s beautiful on my skin, and I am fairly light skinned.
Maria S.
I only have this one single eyeshadow l shade from makeup geek. A friend gave this to me and this is amazing! It blends out easily on my eye and it works well with the other shades I use. I highly recommend.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love makeup geek! Super obsessed with their blushes and pallets and eyeshadows !!!! They are so pigmented and long lasting! Great products so perfectly formulated ! Highly recommend these products ! Love 😍😍😍🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Bayley C.
I received this in my ipsy bag and I was in a great shock. So so nice and pigmented. Didn’t clog pores and very multi purpose. It is buildable and blendable. Very satisfied and excited I got this product
Chelsie S.
Pocomoke City, MD
So I have more than one MUG eyeshadow. I keep them in a couple of z palettes that’s I also got off of their site lol I absolutely love the brand. Reasonably priced and so buttery.