Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Desire uploaded by Rhea A.

BY MAKEUP GEEK

Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Desire
  • "the color is very pretty. very rich. not too pink, not too plum. the color is intense and has great pigmentation. you don’t need to use that much. it applies smoothly and also feels smooth. it blends out nicely. would recommend." in 3 reviews
Nikaury N.
Provo , UT
Love this blush! I got this a few months ago in my ipsy bag and i really like it. It's very effective and it blends into the skin like butter. Don't know the price of this blush since i actually received this in my ipsy bag. But it probably retails at a good price because makeup geek is very affordable.
Maggie F.
Makeup Geek blush is Judy the perfect shade for me. The pigment is not too light and there is no fall out. The founder Marlena is from a town close to mine and out feels good to know that a small town female can make it big. [product:makeup-geek-blush-pan---desire]
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This product is awesome. A little goes a long way so it lasts! It can clump up though so be careful on how much you apply in certain areas. This blush is a beautiful color and really brings out a rose tone in your cheeks.
Product: Makeup Geek Blush Pan - Desire
Kellie S.
London, KY
Very pretty blush color that applies smooth and not patchy. Gives good color pay off and is flattering. Works very well and it not disappointing. Very affordable. I would recommend to other people to try out. Give it a whirl and see what you think.
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
I love makeup geek shadows!! Pigmented, creamy and easy to blend! Got my first single shadow in a boxycharm and that started the addiction. Affordable and well worth it! I have 14 in my collections. Highly recommend checking this color and any other for that matter
Megan H.
The color is very pretty. Very rich. Not too pink, not too plum. The color is intense and has great pigmentation. You don’t need to use that much. It applies smoothly and also feels smooth. It blends out nicely. Would recommend.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I have bought a ton of eyeshadow pans from this brand and every single one I have loved! They are so pigmented and so easy to blend out on my eyes plus they are so cheap it’s amazing! I like making my own z pallets with them!
Tracy S.
Lebanon, IN
I love this shade. I feel like it’s a shade that would work for many different skin tones, just depending on how light or heavy handed you are with it. It’s beautiful on my skin, and I am fairly light skinned.
Maria S.
I only have this one single eyeshadow l shade from makeup geek. A friend gave this to me and this is amazing! It blends out easily on my eye and it works well with the other shades I use. I highly recommend.
Bayley C.
I received this in my ipsy bag and I was in a great shock. So so nice and pigmented. Didn’t clog pores and very multi purpose. It is buildable and blendable. Very satisfied and excited I got this product