BY MAKEUP GEEK

Madison M.
Gray, GA
I have tried so many makeup geek eyeshadows that I can speak for all and say they are wonderful. The price is good and these preform so well on the eyes. I love this brand and would definitely recommend
Miranda V.
I have bought most of makeup geeks blush pans on sale last Christmas and this has been one of my favoroites that I definitely plan on buying again in the future. if you like colourpop I suggest you try makeup geek bc it is just as cheap and great quality makeup products!
Hollie M.
Dayton, OH
Makeup Geek has the BEST ayee shadow singles! The formula is so buttery and blendable for all the shades and finishes! The range of colors is so amazing and you can't beat the price! These are great for those just starting out or professionals!
Kristy H.
These eyeshadows are AMAZING! the price point beats all its competitors and these are so good. They blend like a dream and ar extremely pigmented. Highly recommend!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I luv make up geek blush its very pigmented lots of colors to choose from blends well u can't go wrong choosing make up geek
Noelia N.
Lake Wales, FL
I love make up geek I feel like you get so much quality for your buck and I would definitely recommend them to everyone
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
Makeup geek is amazing they product are good and really good prices and the products are good i highly recommend
Erin M.
Fort Collins, CO
Absolutely my favorite. All colors are so full of pigment. Decently priced and you dont have to use alot of it.
Megan M.
These shadows are so pretty and pigmented and definitely worth the price point. Would recommend