Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush

by Makeup Geek

Made from Synthetic Bristles Bronze Gunmetal Ferule Espresso-colored Handle Beautiful Pearl Finish

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush!
Melissa C.
Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush uploaded by Melissa C.
Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush uploaded by Melissa C.
This is a review for the Makeup Geek $50 Mystery box. As shown in the photo I received a little bit of everything. When I added everything up at full price the total came to $127. When I went other website almost every product is on sale. Needless to say I'm happy I did it because I've only heard good things about the brand. I can not wait to try them! Makeup Geek
Leslie T.
Memphis, TN
Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush uploaded by Leslie T.
This is my first foundation brush, and I am a convert. I don’t think I’ll ever use a beauty blender for foundation again. I don’t know how this compares to other foundation brushes, but I do know this one is great. It makes it easy to fill in enlarged pores and cover texture. You can pack the foundation on or blend it out sheer. I love this brush.
Rossana Michelle A.
Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush uploaded by Rossana Michelle A.
I think this is a good contour brush for cream products, I personally don't love it because the bristles are a little rough and harsh on the skin, so Im never reaching out for it, plus for the price, it should be way better. I wouldn't get it again. Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush
Nicole C.
Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush uploaded by Nicole C.
Makeup Geek Angled Stippling Brush uploaded by Nicole C.
I got these brushes on sale from ipsy it came with the foundation stippling brush, the angled stippling brush and a highlight brush. They are so amazing. I love the size and the density. The price is amazing for the quality. I'd definitely buy these brushes again but I do hope they will last me a long time. These are the perfect brushes for everyone m, highly highly recommend!
Nour S.
Montreal, QC
This brush is amaaaaazing ! It’s so soft and smooth and it has the perfect shape for fondation ! I love it
Tabetha G.
Russellville , MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brush! It’s very dense so it doesn’t soak up all the product, and when used properly, gives a fabulous finish to foundation. I’ve even been using it to contour and it does the job perfectly!
Kay G.
Greenwood, SC
I used this for foundation. If it’s not meant to be, 🤷🏻‍♀️. I really liked it, just some foundations it got a little streaky. I use an off brand beauty blender now or I would still use this brush probably.
Cindy S.
Haven't used yet but the bristles are soft I like it so far will update later when I use it for foundation. Great packaging too.
Mary D.
Mesa, AZ
I bought a set of makeup geek brushes a few years ago as a set. I am sad to say this is the sole survivor. I do love this brush for many things, and perhaps my favorite use is as a blush brush or second favorite: sculpting a cream contour.
Aimee S.
Saraland, AL
Makeup Geek sells my favorite makeup brushes. I have been watching the company owner on YouTube for years. These brushes are inexpensive and amazing. I highly recommend them.

Looking for your answer?