Makeup Geek

Is any of Makeup Geek product any good and if so why and if not why ?
Where can can I get this beautiful pallet ?
Do they have foundation colors for darker people?
Start your review of Makeup Geek!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...but great customer service as well not to mention how pigmented there eye shadows are!in reviews
I have never tried makeup geek products but I have heard that they are amazing quality and that the color payoff is really good. in reviews
Makeup Geek is an awesome makeup brand that sells great quality products, comparible to MAC-but without the hefty pricetag!in reviews
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Such a truly incredible brand. Their Eyeshadows are super pigmented, buttery and blendable, come in an awesome range of colors and finishes, and are the same price as a Mac pan ($6), but I think they're better than Mac shadows. Their foiled Eyeshadows are some of the most stunning I've ever seen - these ones are $10 but totally worth it. Their newly reformulated blushes now come in the most BEAUTIFUL, luxurious packaging, and the formula is magnifiscent. I recently purchased their Gunmetal magnetic pallet, and I was truly blown away - it is so, so stunningly beautiful and very sturdy, perfect to ensure the security of your favorite products while traveling. I have never been disappointed with any Makeup Geek product, and the owner Marlena seems like a very sweet lady worth supporting. If you haven't before, do yourself a favor and check out MakeupGeek.com, you will not regret it.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Makeup Geek uploaded by Rachel C.
🔱MARLENA 🔱MAKEUP GEEK FOUNDER IS ONE OF MY LIFE INSPIRATIONS...AFTER ALL SHE is AN ARTIST HERSELF. SHE IS SOOO VERY GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES AND WELL.. SHE DOES IT WITH HUMILITY..Precision and follow through.. and it shows with makeup geek.If YOU ARE AN ASPIRING MAKEUP ARTIST 💋 Makeup Geek Contour Powder Pan - Bad Habit OR A PRO THIS BRAND HAS PRO FEILD TOOLS ..which made her one of my favorites out in the field up there with Kev.Auc...when I started following MG which has been some time ago now... I was always impressed with the thought and skill put into her brand .she never sold out and she executed everything she has put out with perfection ..here are some of my fav. Products ... Z Palette Large - Dark Raspberry Damask (Makeup Geek Exclusive) Makeup Geek Travel Vault Palette
Brigette B.
Indio, CA
Makeup Geek uploaded by Brigette B.
The first item I ever bought from Makeup Geek was the Makeup Geek X Mannymua Palette. It is a gorgeous everyday, stand alone palette. The shadows are all beautiful and blend like a dream. Great pigmentation with minimal fallout. Insomnia is my favorite shadow in this palette. It's a warm-toned, medium-dark duochrome with a metallic finish. Which has a shift between green and blue, to a reddish bronze. I made all my cousins buy this when it came out. Insomnia and a few other shades in this palette are permanent and can be bought individually. (Lip photo is not me, but thought it was another great way to use this shadow).
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Makeup Geek uploaded by Stephanie P.
Makeup Geek is a 2020 find for me. I love that you can build your own palettes. They have a large selection of colors that are blendable and highly pigmented. Very affordable option considering you won’t end up with a palette half full of colors you won’t use.
Taylor S.
Goldsboro, NC
I have thoroughly enjoyed every makeup geek product I have purchased. Shadows, bronzers, blushes, highlights. Marlena and her team can do no wrong! Shipping is cheap and fast which makes me favor their products even more.
Fiolla M.
Bronx, NY
When i say i love this brand words can not describe it! So affordable but amazing quality! Ive showed at mac all my life but the pigments in Makeup Geek compare to Mac is amazing! Another plus is their youtube videos so each shadow i buy i can see online how to recreate it! Love it
Camille F.
Chula Vista, CA
Amazing, quality products. Affordable and excellent quality! Eye shadows so pigmented and creamy. Well worth what you pay for.
Jessica B.
Antioch, CA
Best quality eye shadows in my opinion! This brad is so affordable, and the service is amazing. packaging is amazing, all eye shadows are packages with bubble wrap and if you are lucky you get personal thank you notes from the staff which is i think as a customer really nice to hear. favorite shadows is creme brulle, frappe, pop culture, cosmopolitan and coco bear.
Courtney  B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Just received a variety of makeup geek shadows. They are amazing! High quality for a low price. Very creamy, pigmented, and blendable. I can't wait to order more!
Angela C.
Buffalo, NY
Makeup Geek uploaded by Angela C.
Loving the manny Mua palette by makeup geek. It's been my go to palette. Love the colors and pigmentation! Definitely would recommend.

179 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ellie D.
il y a un mois
Is any of Makeup Geek product any good and if so why and if not why ?
Leslie R.
Raleigh, NC
il y a 3 ans
Makeup Geek is it worth all the hype? I would love to try it but don't want to be disappointed.
JENNIFER C.
Fresno, CA
il y a 3 ans
Makeup Geek I've never tried any Makeup Geek products. What should I try first?
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
il y a 3 ans
I saw that Makeup Geek is at Target now - who has tried them before and is the quality as good now that they are at Target? What’s your favorite Makeup Geek product?
Enxhi X. il y a 3 ans
Brushes are my favourites from them 💖