BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsCosmetic Tools
Makeup Foundation Sponge Blender Blending Puff Flawless Powder Smooth Beauty MD

Makeup Foundation Sponge Blender Blending Puff Flawless Powder Smooth Beauty MD

High Quality Health & Beauty Makeup Makeup Tools & Accessories Sponges, Applicators & Cotton. Makeup Foundation Sponge Blender Blending Puff Flawless Powder Smooth Beauty MD

Are these beauty blenders soft or quite hard
How tough are these blenders?
Start your review of Makeup Foundation Sponge Blender Blending Puff Flawless Powder Smooth Beauty MD!
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
I just started using these I got as a gift. I really the sponges work great for me. I would not change anything at all m. I highly recommend to others. I have combination skin. I would buy again and again.
Hollie S.
Irwin, PA
These are great I always use them to apply my makeup and they always do such a great job
Aubrey H.
Ault, CO
Not a huge fan of these sponges. I feel like they absorbed a lot of the foundation and it was not a smooth application. They are hard to hold and you end up with your hands covered in foundation.
Marijana  H.
Philadelphia, PA
Makeup Foundation Sponge Blender Blending Puff Flawless Powder Smooth Beauty MD uploaded by Marijana  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow,couldn’t believe how much this little thing can do! To apply the foundation is so easy. I’m glad that I got them.
Kayla B.
Middleboro, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these blender puffs. My makeup comes out flawless and does not look like I’m wearing a bunch of makeup. My foundation blends very well to my neck and I love how soft and easy they are to clean. If you’re looking for a blender and don’t want to spend a bunch of money then these puffs are your best bet. They work great there’s no need for a name brand blender.
Emily S.
Irving, TX
These are great and last forever. They are easy to clean and come in different sizes and all of the colors. Highly recommend also are very affordable and last forever.
Live, L.
Covington , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used both the beauty blender brand and real techniques and I love them both. Beauty blender brand is much softer than real technique brand but honestly both serve there purpose. Which one do I prefer the most?? Beauty blender brand.
hètal M.
p.g.v.c.l office oppos Javasha road wakner
It is very nice product it amazing product is very nice productIt is very nice product it amazing product is very nice productIt is very nice product it amazing product is very nice productIt is very nice product it amazing product is very nice product
Hannah A.
london
These sponges look really soft and it would just easier blend my makeup in Wich is whta I wanted
Julia C.
I bought this generic beauty blenders on Sephora for $10 dollars. They can easily be cleaned and blend my liquid foundation nicely. I will definitely be purchasing the pack again.